OLTL: Discussion for the week August 9

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am surprised that Brody wanted Natalie to get an abortion. I understand that he's worried that Natalie possibly having his child, could hurt his relationship with Jessica. But I would have thought he might would have wanted Natalie to keep the baby/be apart of the child's life, if they were his.

Even if there was a lot of conflict involved, like being afraid of how Jessica would act when she found out, and afraid of losing her. Brody was crazy about Shane and was a good father figure to him, even though he knew Shane wasn't his. I would have though that he would have wanted to be a father to Natalie's baby (if the child's his). Even if he would have struggled, with possibly losing Jessica over that.

• Members

I love that Todd and Tea are finally married after all these years. Did some youtubing and loving the scenes between this family. Very well written and acted. I hoep Tea doesnt die. Has Carlota been used at all? She was always like a second mother to Tea

• Members

Carlotta doesnt even know. Neither does Viki. Tea says she doesnt want to bother them and that she will write them letters when she gets to the hospice. Did u watch the scenes with Tea and Blair from Monday? Great scenes with flashbacks of their rivalry.

• Members

Then, he'll really lose his [!@#$%^&*].

SIGH.

Just do me a favor, alright, OLTL? When Brody becomes insane and irredeemable, let his final moments be spent w/o any clothes on. He can hold the entire Lord/Buchanan/Banks family hostage at Llanfair w/ a homemade bomb for all I care. But let him do it naked! At least give me that!

• Members

I think Brody's reaction was justified- he has struggled for years before Jessica and her pregnancy and their engagement for him was finally being able to move on.

I think that Brody's initial reaction was expected- but I would also expect him to apologize to Natalie soon about trying to convince her to get rid of the baby. That would be a lot of people's reaction in the same situation- it's how he feels afterwards that really matters.

I doubt they'll destroy Brody though. After Nash and Jared- it would be just way too much.

• Members

Is it me, or does OLTL constantly have the characters remind us of everything that is going on in the stories? It feels like they are always summarizing EVERYTHING that just happened days ago, or reminding us of what happened with constant flashbacks?

Archived