OLTL: Discussion for the week August 9

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know it comes with the territory, but there are smoother ways to establish relationships for the audience without saying things like "my middle son" or "I was talking to your sister Natalie" et cetera. I like more natural sounding dialogue that gets you to ask questions just as you would if you were overhearing a conversation, or listening to your dad talk to your aunt about their cousins, you know what I mean? I think that's more intimate and involving storytelling.

• Members

Given how many stories are made up as they go along the recapping seems even more pointless. The only recaps I might enjoy are if they remind people that at Todd and Tea's last wedding, he didn't ever look at her and instead just told people she was good in bed. And that the wedding before that had a glass coffin.

• Members

It's a shame that recurring characters that are new get more airtime then characters like Nora, Marty, Matthew, Destiny, Clint, Viki, Dorain and Charlie.

Also hate the fact that Whinez(got from another board)gets more time with Bo then he gets with his wife Nora.

Archived