AMC: Thursday, August 5, 2010

• Members

I actually really, really love the outside stuff. I just wish they'd pick some good Pennsylvania-looking locations to represent specific Pine Valley places and not just...random park, random street, etc. And they can't go back to NY or PA to get some establishing shots for the homes?

I wish I could peel that damn mole off of Spleen Buttock's jaw. It bugs me, and I have no reason why.

And, at this point, there is NO REASON to not get Carmen back. She's open to it, AMC, and she lives in LA!! As it stands, Hillary is the #1 most needed return right now.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree about the outdoors, I like it, but we need more visual cues. Though we are in the spacious out of doors, most of the shots are relatively tight, as if they are consciously trying not to show too much that will establish that particular area/mindful of not picking up signs and landmarks.

Perhaps I'm reading too much into it, but yet again, I get the impression that some thoughtful/artistic wardrobe choices are being made. Notice J.R.'s bright ass shirt and Annie's clothes blending right in with the set, to a less obvious dgree, Marissa's and the other gentlemen's as well. And today we're seeing J.R.'s conflicts/frustrations being in the middle (literally) of the Chandler mansion mess.

Spleen Buttock. :P That's not a mole, that's a Robin Strasser facial accoutrement. :P

• Members

I really think MEK and RPWTLG work well together. They obviously benefit from directors who keep them reigned in though because I feel like they could dissolve into a Three Stooges slap fight at any minute.

• Members

The lack of Hilary is criminal for two reasons. First, it makes no sense in this story for Damon's mom to be *this* MIA and second, it spits in the face of the memory of the character. There's no way Hilary would let her husband emotionally abuse her son for his entire life then let him just vanish from her life and be adopted by Tad. Dorothy Lyman's Opal? Yes. Hilary? No.

Archived