ALL: Soap stars and social media

• Members

NLG talks [!@#$%^&*] all the time and doesnt get fired. Hell, she told a costar to meet her ina back ally and wasnt fired.

Plenty of stars do.

Franco was on SNL, it was a skit, and it was funny. Any soap star that had been hosting SNL would have done a similar skit.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a lot of soap actors or writers on my facebook friends. I can say Jeanne Cooper, Kristoff St John, Daniel Goddard, Tom Casiello are really sweet. Tom and Jeanne sent me a note for my birthday. I chatted once with Rick Hearst while he was about to leave the B&B building after a day of taping, he was wonderfully nice.

Nancy Curlee Demorest is probably the best one. I loved interview her, she was really nice and a real treat on Facebook. Most of you know who was totally the contrary of her and is definitely no longer my friend on Facebook.

• Members

I didn't know that Michael posted on SOC. I have seen Daniel Goddard post over on SOC and he seemed nice.

Vincent Irizarry doesn't Tweet a lot and lately it seems like someone else is Tweeting for him. But when he does Tweet he seems pretty nice and appreciative of his fans.

Also I heard that Ricky Paull Goldin will follow fans if they follow him. I know at least a couple of fans who said after they followed him, he started following/sending requests to follow them. And I don't even think they really tweeted anything to him to get his attention, I think he just wanted to follow them, because they were following him.

• Members

She was very rude. I interviewed her and she was not happy by the result (I didn't change anything from what she said but she probably regretted some bashing she did) and threatened me to keep me from interviewing anybody else from the soap medium.

• Members

Hmmmm...your clue gave it away. I don't know much about her. I have seen pics of her...but who knew she was a [!@#$%^&*]....lol

So how was she going to prevent you from interviewing anyone else?? Can you say who she bashed? That is the juicy stuff. Why did she bash if she didn't want it out?...lol

Archived