DAYS: Another Actress Out! Role recast

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not a huge loss for DAYS. Gabby was not needed, she has no chem with Chad or Will, and is nothing but a huge bore. Here's hoping that the last Hernandez, Rafe, is next to go! Then the whole show will be sweeped of the Hernandez family (as it should)!! smile.gif

Wonder what this means for Chad and Will.

• Administrator

Gabi was another under developed character and the writers didn't know what to do with her. There was just no plan at all.

If Rafe is next, it means the rapist will be reunited with his rape victim. And I thought we were past that. *sigh*

Vivian is another wasted character. I was excited for her return too. Ugh.

• Members

I'm for all these firings, but only if they clear the path for returning vets and those whose presence(s) are needed in order to shore up family ties. If the end result of all this is just to introduce more time-wasting newbies (or worse, another flock of bland, boring teens w/ no ties on the canvas whatsoever), then forget it.

• Members

I never wanted to admit it, but I knew in my heart that bringing back Vivian was a mistake. To me, she's a relic of the DAYS that cannot exist anymore and that the show needs to distance itself from if it wants to survive. Plus, she was so over-the-top toward the end of her last tenure, was there really any other place to take her?

Archived