DAYS: Another Actress Out! Role recast

• Members

I for one do not believe that Crystal Chappell should be fired. She is a 6 time emmy nominated actress and I think any show would be lucky to have her. There are a million and a half displaced Guiding Light fans out there that would follow Crystal where ever she went. I think its time that Days built a decent, substantial, storyline around Carly and let Crystal do what she does best. If they want to make her unlikeable, then make her one of those unlikeable characters that you cant help but root for. The ratings were the highest when she came on because she was in a lead storyline, not being drug around by others.

And instead of being mean and saying that actors should be fired and robbed of thier livelihoods ( i know i would love that if someone said that about me and my job) I think we should address the writing instead. Lets put Carly in a hot, passionate, front burner story line filled with passion and angst. If DOOL would give us that, the ratings would improve and then everyone would be happy that the show is doing well.

There is a lot that could be explored with Carly. The scenes between her and Hope last week about why she did what she did were good ones and that is what we need more of. Its all about the writing.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I totally agree with you, Cub. I was so excited to have the character of Carly return to Days. She got off to a great start and then the writers dropped the ball. It seems to me that they just can't decide what to do with her. She is a talent without equal who makes every actor in scenes with her better. She can carry a story if the writers would just decide to give her one. Please give Crystal some credible material and let her run with it!!

• Members

"Buy my Venice thong. An extra fifty dollars if you want the ones I've worn all day."

"Coming soon to 'VenicetheSeries.com': Live Webcam Shows with me and the stars of Venice drinking white zinfandel. Watch me make out with Suzanne Rogers and Tina Sloan in a triple kiss as we fulfill the ultimate 'Late-In-Life Lesbian' fantasies."

"Buy the ultimate gift...the Crystal Chappell clit tickler, exclusively developed by my friends at Vivid Entertainment. For $100.00, buy an exact mold of my finger to use before, during, and after you watch Venice the Series."

Archived