AMC: Friday, July 16, 2010

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just wanted to say, it's not rape, infact JR will risk losing the client for her well being.

The point of that was JR knew what type of "client" Tucker is, CE and the client prbly has that understanding, that if they send him a female it's to close a deal in more ways than just on paper JR was trying to relay that to Scott,

JR: "Tucker requires special handling"

Scott accused JR of always questioning his decisions and not having faith in Annie. He took Annie in the corridor and Snorissa interupted him, then Annie left.

JR decided to let them learn the hard way, that they didn't know what they were getting into, except he showed he cared and followed Annie to make sure nothing happened, before he could warn her about the client Annie went as far as accusing him of thinking she was some empty headed bimbo..JR tried warning her, she walked off. This is an important deal, this is the business world, he wants the deal finalized too. In a way he gave her a chance to prove him wrong. Annie didn't.

If you heard what Tucker told Annie, he told her

Tucker: 'The only reason Chandler sent you is to close the deal'

The company and that "client" have an understanding, a preagreement of sorts, so it's not that he was hands on, it's that they sent the wrong person to do the job. Annie works PR NOT "deal closing w/ special perks" Scott sent her w/o a paddle thinking every client is the same.

So it's not rape. Infact if and I guess when JR touches that client he loses the client's business for Annie.

• Members

That man WAS intending to rape Annie. I cant beleive you are trying to rationalize his actions. He threw her on the bed and mounted her as she tried to get away. The minute she said no and/or physically made it clear that she did not want him to touch her, made that scene one of attempted rape. Theres no way around it. Had JR not shown up, she'd most likely be on her way to the hospital to get worked on with a rape kit and pressing charges against the scum

• Members

It is, but...ok you don't get it, he thought she was role playing. Most likely they'll use that for him to sign the contract but he wasn't trying to rape her.

Chandler Ent. and him have an agreement, you scratch my back, I scratch yours. He kept telling her about the perks, Annie agreed, but at that moment when he grabbed her & tossed her, he didn't know that she didn't know what was up. I work in the business world too, there are some F'd up things that go on, special client priviledges and code speaking. I'm not rationalizing him, it's just not gonna end up that way.

• Members

This is absolute rubbish. The man was trying to rape Annie. She told him to stop and screamed as he attacked her and threw her on the bed. Any reasonable man would have stopped and recognized that his advances were unwanted. This is called attempted rape.

• Members

yeah and that description of Chandler made the company sound incredibly disgusting. Adam was essentially pimping out his female employees? That makes it sound like he was hiring prostitutes. Even if that was the case, she screamed, said no and fought the guy. There are men that force themselves on women and then are adamant that they "knew" that they wanted it and were only playing hard to get. That doesnt make it any less an issue of rape.

• Members

Marissa today actually for a couple seconds was.... dare I say it... fierce! Maybe once Greenlee dumps David, he will focus on Marissa and helping her save her "marriage". I still think Marissa will go psycho eventually and be written out.

• Members

Exactly I know! not saying or absolving blame, the guy was a horn dog, he nearly raped her, my guess is JR saves her Monday, and they use the attempted rape...her saying 'get off me' against him. But the situation that he thought he was in wasn't, but at the end yeh.

• Members

So JR knew that Tucker was going to do something like that to Annie? That is how it seemed. From the moment JR found out Annie was going to see that client, he got worried. That's why he followed them to the Yacht Club, not because he's worried Annie will mess up, but because he knew Tucker would do that to Annie. Why else would JR zoom to his room like that in the end? The question about whether the guy really intended to rape Annie or not, I'm not sure about. It really did seem like that was what his agenda was and he had his hands all over her like it was for real!

Debbie Morgan was *Amazing* in this episode! She didn't even have to speak to convey so much emotion in her eyes during that scene where she was praying to herself. Her last scene was perfect with her stumbling out of Krystal's and that random guy running into her.

Uhm, sorry Jessie but you are not the best Chief of Police PV has ever had. I just wanted to tell him to STFU while he was practicing what he would tell the mayor. And then we had the scene where he walked into the Police Department and all the officers started clapping for him, rolleyes.gif . Wish there could have been a shot of someone NOT clapping, and working at their desk or something, sitting down. It is a complete joke to me that Jessie is being perceived as this great Police Chief who was done wrong and shouldn't have been suspended. Uhm, hell no.

• Members

Focker thought that Annie was one of the regular perks Chandler Ent. throws at him usually to close a deal. (yes disgusting, but it does happen) When Annie told him she wasn't, he didn't believe her, b/c he thought she knew the deal when she came into his hotel room. JR followed Annie b/c he cares about her, but when Annie told him she can handle it, JR didn't want to rob Annie of the oppurtunity to prove to herself and him that she isn't a rookie in CE, that she can handle any situation thrown to her. The guy (clueless, sleeze and literally didn't hear the word No enough) thought she knew what the deal was. The guy isn't a rapist even though it ended up looking like that, he's just a piece of crap that ignored her screams and took it as 'oh you like to role play too'

Go back to the convo. between them outside the hotel, he told her in codes, he needed her to do everything and can he count on her for anything, Annie was like SURE :D w/o getting the situation.

'I seem to have left my paper work at my hotel' is prbly a line he uses in code to know who is the perk from CE and who is an undercover cop trying to arrest him for this.

Archived