Y&R: Emmy winner leaving the show?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If you're trying to make a snide insinuation about about Kristoff's credits as a guest actor or his short stints on failed sitcoms, then epic fail yet again there Scryber. Keyword was hasbeen former sitcom actor, Kristoff was never an established sitcom actor or in the prime of his career on a sitcom. Keep trying though, maybe one day someone on this board will find you amusing.

• Members

Oh great, Scott Hamner keeps coming on this board spewing his typical trolling garbage.

Don't worry y'all: maybe one of these days, the sorry son of a bitch will do something productive with his MacBook, like, I don't know, write a good mystery? Let's assess the scorecard so far:

General Homicide: FAIL

Psychic Espionage: FAIL

The Murder of Ji Min Kim: FAIL

The Murder of Carmen Mesta: FAIL

Who Murdered Adam Flip Wilson: FAIL

On second thought...it's utterly hopeless.

• Members

+1

I mean it would be kind of be amusing if Scryber was actually funny in his trolling posts, but since he's not, he's just eye-roll worthy and weird. Pretty pathetic when the only posts he ever makes is goading other posters. If he gets off on that trolling nonsense, well, it is kind of sick.

• Members

But he doesn't address the pilot and says "AS OF TODAY" he's not leaving. Sounds like there is still a story somewhere out there. I don't know if he's actually trying to play hardball in an effort to get a real story or what, but something is going on...

• Members

+1. Kristoff is a loyal employee, a fan fave to some, and a recognizable vet. And he has always been loyal, aside from speaking out about Sheffer and Rauch who decimated his character before and after he spoke to Buzzworthy's Na'vell.

It's bullsh!t.

• Members

It won't make any difference anyway, as Y&R never writes for him anymore.

I'm sure Maria is happy with this and will blame Kristoff's lack of airtime on this if she's ever asked about it in an interview. Never mind that she's been phasing his character out for like 2 years already.

Archived