Y&R Actress headed to B&B

• Members

Na'Vell posted on the Buzzworthy Radio twitter that he has been hearing that Victoria Rowell is headed to B&B,and that he was trying to get it confirmed. Considering who this is, I don't think they would post something that didn't have at least a little validity to them.

If she does come, I imagine it'll only be one short term story arc, the show is bloated right now, and I dont see how could she fit on the show's canvas.

I would gladly exchange her for Nick, Aggie, Rick, Steffy, and Taylor though. :)

Sorry I forgot the question mark at the end of the title of the thread.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B&B has tons and tons and tons and tons and tons of dead weight. If you have Victoria Rowell on your show then keep her as long as you can, and while I know she might make some story demands, honestly, she can't be any worse than most of their writing over the last 10-15 years.

I do wonder why they have basically dumped their other black characters if she is coming on board.

• Members

I saw this posted at DR. The thread got deleted, though.

All he did was tweet to VR telling her that there was a rumor going around that she was headed to B&B, and if she could confirm. And that was about 10 hours ago. She never answered back though, lol.

We'll see how things go, I hope it isn't true. I personally would rather see her on AMC.

• Members

She's in Africa right now, so I doubt she'll be responding soon. But it does seem like where there is smoke there's fire. She was recently on the cover of CBS SID with them teasing it was possible. Now you have Na'Vell hearing it and we know he *does* interact with people in the know. I really don't think he would mention it unless he thought there was a chance it could be true.

Now B&B does have a huge, bloated cast (that keeps growing), but I think it would be worth it. The only problem is that the cast is so female heavy. Jennifer Garies, Lesli Kay (said to be returning in Sept. with big story), Heather Tom and especially Sarah Brown are all going to be expecting stories. Adrianne Frantz was just brought back (kinda flopping if ya ask me) and now Rowell? Don't know where they would put her or what she would do, but I know Brad would milk the hell out of this. He knows how to build buzz when he wants to. I predict if it happens her story will be huge and for a few months at least she'll be a revelation.

• Members

Jennifer Gaires and Sarah Brown are highly expendable. Donna should be dropped to recurring and Agnes needs to leave town.

If Rowell were to come, she'd most likely be paired as Justin's ex who gets involved with him for a 3 week triangle with Donna, before fading off into the background. Thats the extent of any story they'd give her. Either that or she makes a guest cameo as a former model that crosses paths with Forrester

• Members

I'm hoping that they would let her write for her storyline. We know Bill Bell don't know how to write for anybody especially black. If she can boost up the ratings to where they come very close to taking over Y&R. Maybe they will let her bring somebody else on.

• Members

UGH, why can't she just go back to Y&R?

Dru is much needed there.

And if she went to B&B, would she be playing a back from the dead Dru, or a new character? (I wasn't sure since quite a few y&r characters have gone over to b&b at some point)....If she is going there, I'd rather it be a new character, cause there's no way Drucilla would be hangin out in LA while her daughter just had babies and is dying....Just bring her back to Y&R PLEASE.

• Members

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm trying, TRYING not to get too excited just yet until there's confirmation, but its dang hard ... ***sitting in a corner, rocking back & forth, biting finger nails in anticipation, re-reading Secrets of a Soap Opera Diva, all while listening to "Stink of Blood with a Pinesol Chasah"--looking all kinds of crazy*** LOL!

Archived