AMC: Friday, July 9, 2010

• Members

I think Copal could be a Supercouple with the humor and the hillbiliy thing they have :wub: The boot smelling was pretty gross but Opal would be okay with it.

Caleb and Erica remind me of Adam and Erica. Frenemies who know each other and never let one another get away with anything. That's the way they should stay, IMO.

ITA about Caleb, David, and Tad's guts and Jake's dirty look, but right now Jackson and JR look so darn good they are droolworthy. Jack and Erica walking in that park looked like a cover photo of a magazine :wub: WW must have found the fountain of youth.

This is the best JR has looked since he came on AMC, IMO. :wub:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with a lot of this. They are older and when people get older they do tend to gain weight. IMO, they look like a lot of people's husbands and dads. (Though I do think that VI has looked really good in the past on AMC. And that he also looked nice before he left the show in 2006. And that MEK looked good as well when he was younger).

They could choose to lose weight but I don't expect either of them to get abs of steel. Most men don't have rock hard abs, whether they are old or young.

I think that Caleb/Michael Nouri looks good for a 65 year old man and I do think that he's sexy. He reminds me of Zach in some ways. I think that he could have been a relative of Zach like his Uncle.

I think that RPG isn't very overweight, but that he would look better if he got a haircut and cleaned up his facial hair a bit.

Frankie has always looked to me and JR is looking good these days. This is the best JR has looked in a while. JMO.

• Members

idk about RPG he could be doing that thing some men do when their girlfriend or whatever is expecting a baby - gain weight with them. That's the small buzz on the web - that RPG is going to be a dad. His girlfriend (Gretta) was heavily pregnant on the red carpet at the Daytime Emmy's. According to SOD he's out of the country filming something and his reps. won't comment on his personal life.

• Members

Thanks, that makes sense.

When Damon told Liza that he stopped taking his meds for awhile, that definitely made me think that his ADHD will play a role in some things coming up. I hope the writers will use the disability in an original way, and be more creative with it.

• Members

So really, Palmer left nothing to Erica except to be Caleb's babysitter. That sucks. Even Bianca got puppets. :lol: I wonder what Kendall gets? Were Kendall and Greenlee leasing the Fusion building from Palmer? Or do they own it?

• Members

Can't wait for today's show..maybe David can use some of that hospital budget money he pockets for a tread climber :rolleyes: Tad can pull the old Gazelle out of the man cave or attic, Jake can start actually attempting to look for his running shoes, remember how cadet Taylor had him running in the park and doing push ups.. now he gets w/ the sexy ass Amanda and quits at life.dry.gif

Archived