AMC: Friday, July 9, 2010

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Upping the catering budget preemptively perhaps as a tactic to land Zimmer?

Bobbie Eakes, on the other hand has been looking great lately. She looks great with the longer hair now, and not that she ever was overweight, but it appears she's thinned out a bit as well.

• Members

Colby is gonna go absolutely bonkers when she finds out about Liza and Damon. Lil' Crazy Girl is already losing her mind over Damon.

Tad and Liza playing strip gin...ugh. Tad's comments about Liza's girls were kinda pervy, and now in a funny, naughty way like intended. Liza not taking Caleb's crap was great!

Marissa...:lol: "I put our stuff back in our room! And I put my ring back on!" Girl, that's not gonna cut it.

• Members

Damn, Caleb Cooney is probably one of my favorite characters in daytime right now. I love that this guy is just so blunt, dirty and doesn't give a damn and Michael Nouri's delivery and timing are excellent. I really hope they wait before they give this dude a makeover and personality transplant. Characters who are outsiders on soaps are just so much fun because those are the ones that usually call everyone else out on their [!@#$%^&*]. Even if Caleb and Erica don't become a couple, I'd still love for them to give each other crap.

Archived