GH: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So apparently, according to some posts at TWOP, at the fan weekend thing, Jonathan Jackson said he wanted more scenes with Lulu (no thanks!) and also that the show had tried to position him both on the mob side and the non-mob side, but they didn't think it worked out.

Apparently Tyler Christopher and Laura Wright tried to push for a Nik/Carly pairing, but the show said no.

• Members

JJ, run like the WIND! JMB is a massive void of shrill, non-emoting SUCK and couldn't spark chemistry between a test tube and Bunsen burner.

Honestly, he is better off with Stormsie. She's not the world's greatest actress but one thing she does have is chemistry with her co-stars. Just watch her with John J. York or Kimberly MacCullough or or Brandon Barash :wub: or even Borg Burton.

I could have visualized a Nik/Carly pairing back when Spencer was born and Carly horned her way in TUH TAKE KIR UV MY BEST FRIEND'S BAYBEEE. Tyler must have been doing cartwheels when he heard that LW wanted Carly in a pairing with him. LOL, no wonder he looks so sour in his current SL. It must niggle to know that Guza put the kabosh on almost permanent frontburnerdom.

• Members

WTH, did Claire really ask Sonny to make a baby with her?? Dumb!!

But I did love the Max/Diane/Claire scenes on Monday's episode! Max and Diane, <3 ;-).

How come GH didn't follow up on Jason pulling the gun on Dante on Monday's episode?? Tuesday's ep, they were nowhere in sight. How weird.

• Members

I wonder if they decided to rewrite some scenes at the last minute and that's why Dante/Jason didn't air.

I'm surprised they've shown a bit more of Matt recently. I thought they went out of their way to hide him.

Archived