GH: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh yeah you're probably right about that, I think it was the beginning of August last year when Maurice also didn't appear for two consecutive episodes in a row and he also had a vacation back then (well he was doing a film or something)

• Administrator

"I know where the baby is...." *leaps off the roof while some black dude in drag is saying some kind of monologue* That's it? That's the whole dramatic ending? What a waste of a location shoot. Or was that a fake Franco who died?

I watched Friday's episode because I thought it would actually be good....but the show failed as usual.

• Members

Jesus I have a lot to say...I was gone for a week, and just watched the 7 episodes I missed....Yes, that's how I spent my weekend...Let's not judge.

I absolutely LOVED Carly's scenes with Skye this week...That is the Skye I miss. The one who isn't afraid to be down and dirty to get what she wants, but yet will also be the first person to call someone out for doing it....It gave me such a feeling of happy memories, as I flashed back to when Skye was a main character and a real badass...Oh how I miss her </3...

I thought the show was very good this week. I loved the hospital shooting...I think it could have been a little bit more drawn out, but I kind of liked the fact that they didn't make a big 3 week long marathon of it, as they've done in the past...It was a nice change.

I was so pissed at Maya for not moving to help Ethan...I assume she saw somebody else get shot at somepoint like Olivia said, but I think she should have been able to help, because she is a doctor. But maybe the argument is that she could help a shot victim, but the fact that she SAW him be shot made her freeze up? It's understandable, but not comforting to think that if you were shot in a hospital, your doc would freeze...Ya know?

LOVED that Carly overheard Patrick and Lisa...It's just perfect. And I sure as HELL hope Carly tells Robin...I mean I LOVE Robin, she's my favorite character on the show, but I love bitchy Carly....And this week brought out so much of her. And I think we could get a good catfight out of this!

Steven and Olivia have good chemistry...PLEASE GOD, CAN WE HAVE A ROBIN/OLIVIA/STEVEN TRIANGLE? PLEASE?

BrookLynn and Johnny :wub:

The whole storyline with the baby being kidnapped was great. Loved all of it. Thought Becky Herbst knocked it out of the park with her scenes to Helena....Am I the only one who is seriously digging Nik and Liz as a couple? I hated their whole affair, but I love them now....Lucky and Liz are so 1998.

Shirley </3 </3 </3 :(:(:(:( Oh I was so upset...I LOVED her, and I loved her scenes with Maxie too...I wasn't expecting her to go so soon...Did she not say she had two kids???? Bobbie and Luke anybody??? Bring in Shirley's evil twin sister, and her evil twins children...The sister, let's call her Tina, instantly butts heads with Bobbie and Luke. Her children serve as rivals for Carly and Jason, and romantic interests for Dante and Maxie? MAKE IT HAPPEN GH.

Franco's not dead. Nope, I don't believe it.

• Members

Uhm, sorry but I hope not. Olivia/Steve would be just fine, thanks. Robin in the mix would be horrid, IMO LOL. I think Robin is just fine in the Patrick/Lisa mess!

Glad I am not the only one who likes them together. I think they are great. Nik treats Liz with respect, and is willing to do anything for her. I think even if she didn't have this baby he still would. It is refreshing to see how Nik is towards Liz, and I think they are refreshing together as one. Liz is my fav character always (even though GH has been decimating her), and I think Nik brings out some of the sides in her that I love. It kills me that baby Aiden is really Lucky's because we all know what'll happen when that is revealed. Liz will forget Nik in a hot second, and Liz/Lucky will be resurrected as a couple yet again. Sigh.

Sorry....but please no lol. Just let Shirley stay dead, and let her memory fade away with her to and never come back!

• Members

Maya told Ethan that she was hard on him bc she reminded him of her ex boyfriend and that ex died. Its totally understandable why she froze and I think her scene with him a few days ago was set up for this

I wish I felt the same way as you did with the kidnapping as it made no sense to me. What the hell does Liz and Nik's kid have to do with Franco or Jason? Seemed completely random, forced and contrived

• Members

I'm about to cry, I was rewatching the Skye scenes this week on youtube...and it almost threw me back to 2002 (or whenever her and Jax were first together). The sadness in her eyes when he gave her that bracelet and said it was because she helped him make Carly jealous..broke my heart. Robin Christopher is a goddess, and Skye finally is getting her groove back and reminding me why I fell in love with her...but we all know what is coming up next :(:mad:-_-

• Members

Oh, I agree I love Robin in the midst of the Patrick/Lisa mess. But I really want her to leave him. She should. He treats her like crap, and I think she's starting to realize it...So on top of his degrading treatment towards her, and the cheating, she needs to leave him.

I have been pushing for Robin/Steven romance since his first airdate...But I think he has great chemistry with Olivia too. And if olivia is sticking around, she needs new people to interact with...Come on, the Sonny/ Olivia thing is going NOWHERE...Even Steven Colbert realizes it....And her and Johnny are so played out.

I could totally see Steven forming a friendship with Matt. They become good friends, he admits he has feelings for Robin. After she leaves Patrick, he becomes her best friend. Later he tells her how he feels. She says she's not interested, even though she is, but she doesn't want to get hurt....Olivia pursues him, and they begin a casual fling....Robin gets jealous and plans to steal him from Olivia....And the rest goes from there.

I totally agree with thise...Nikolas respects her, treats her like a queen, and genuinely loves her more than anything. And no matter what she says NOW, she was in love with him, or at least close to it, a few months ago...And I am convinced that Guza wrote their affair the way he did because he WANTED us to hate them togehter....If Lucky and Liz hadn't been engaged, and Liz and Nik fell for each other, but snuck around in fear of hurting Lucky's feelings, it would have been better. Even if Lucky pursued Liz, but she only wanted Nik, so they snuck around, it would have been better...It would have made us root for them, instead of trying to make us hate them.

I was initially very happy that they baby was Lucky's, but the more I see Nik and Liz parenting, and bonding, the more I wish it was his...Liz is also my favorite character (tied with Robin and Skye), and I think Niz is better than LnL2, at least right now.

I thought you were a Shirley fan?!

And I don't know...I really, really like Shirley. And Michael Learned in general...I could definitely see it happening.

We find out Shirley doesn't have much, and that her last name isn't actually Smith. The lawyers don't know who to leave in charge of what she does have, as they can't find out who her children are, so Liz steps in and takes over.

While going through her stuff, she discovers that Shirley has a twin sister, Tina Stanley. She calls Tina to town, and she is a real B*tch to Liz. She tells her how much her and her sister hated each other. Liz doesn't want to deal with Tina anymore, so she asks Tina who else could help her...Tina tells her the only other people of any use are Shirley's children.

She asks Tina how to contact them, and Tina says she has no idea. She says the only thing she remembers is that the children's fathers name was Tim Spencer. Liz, immediately tries to ask Luke if he is related to Tim Spencer, but Luke is out of town. So Liz goes to Bobbie. Bobbie is horrified to hear the name of her abusive father, and won't say anything. Liz asks if Shirley could have been Bobbie's mother, but Bobbie insists her mother is dead...

Liz investigates, thinking maybe Tim had illegitamte children with SHirley....She finds nothing, however. She takes a sample of Shirley's DNA from the hospital inventory, steals a sample of Bobbie's, and runs a test...Confirming that Shirley was Bobbie and Luke's mother.

Luke returns to town, and a horrified Bobbie breaks the news to him. Luke is horrified. They consider tracking down their father, to ask him why he lied and told them their mother was dead, but ultimately decide they don't want to even see him. Luke uses some of his connections to track down the children of Tina, and two of the three children come to visit.

Liz works with them to sort out the will, and one of them has a mysterious connection to Port Charles, that makes them stay. The other stays because he catches the eye of one of Port Charles leading ladies....The son instantly buts heads with Jason, and the daughter and Carly start of friendly enough, but the daughter has a secret vendetta against Carly and plans revenge.

Tina returns to town, angered that her children are there. She instantly butts heads with Luke, but Bobbie reaches out to her. Tina decides to use Bobbie, hoping to get a job at GH, knowing it could cause her children to leave town.

And so the Spencer family is rebuilt...Idk, I think it could be fun, and there could be much more to it.

Archived