GH: July Discussion Thread

• Members

I almost didnt recognize her. She has changed drastically. I didnt mind her being more full figured. I think she looks too thin now.

Anyone want to see Bradley Cole naked?...lol

And why do we have Maxi pads talking to the Waltons....lol

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Patrick and Lisa's convo was dumb as hell. They'd really discuss their sex night right in the middle of the locker room like that? Really? I cant beleive they didnt spot Carzilla eyeing them through the window

Speaking of which, if she is going to start running her mouth again, can we get a replay of this?

ghslapnew.gif

Im only 10 minutes into the show and have no idea who you are referring to yet but I saw this and thought Monica and Olivia?

• Members

Ya'll already know I'm an irrational Laura Wright stan and a broken record when it comes to discussing her version of Carly so I'm not even gonna touch the current discussion.

However

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Now on to today's episode

Why are they dressing Adrianne Leon like JWoww from Jersey Shoreblink.gif

Olivia giving Prince Richard/Jeffery Mr. Bauer a verbal smackdownwub.gif

Carly getting smug with Robin now that she knows about Patrick and Lisa biggrin.gif

It still pisses me off Carly isn't allowed to hit this snob because she's got HIVdry.gif

• Members

I will never like Laura Wright's impersonation of Carly, and that is exactly what it is...it is like she took no time to fully grasp who Carly is/was. She just came in read her lines like she was still on Guiding Light talking to Reva, and Brian Frons gave her a standing ovation.

I have fully come to terms with this Carly, and pretend that real-Carly is still somewhere in Rose Lawn after being trapped by faux-Carly in some secret room :lol: .

• Members

I don't think there really is a Carly anyway. Braun was not similar to Brown and who knows what Jennifer Bransford was. The writing for them was also different. The only thing they all have in common is they like to get into fights with other women and they all love Jason.

• Members
I'm hesitant about adding her on Twitter, because I usually reply to everything everytime someone's on and I don't want her to think one of her five followers is a huge stalker. LOL.

Hopefully she will. I wanna hear all about our fair Dahlia. :)

Michael and Olivia. :)

• Members

I was really into Wednesday's episode. Interesting how GH is setting everything up at the hospital, while meanwhile Jason/Dante are back in LA. Everything is all connnected somehow and I like that, this is making for a great umbrella storyline.

Kristina/Warren, loved their scenes. It all makes sense now what Warren was doing to Kiefer. When he raised his hand up to Kristina to hit her, that was basically proof right there that he did the exact same thing to Kiefer before and thats what influenced Kiefer to do that to Kristina. Loved when Kristina was telling him off, and was piecing together everything. Suddenly, I find myself understanding Kiefer more and not having so much hate for him, and again I will say that I wish GH didn't kill him off...

Johnny and Brook Lynn bonding wub.gif loved it. The way he opened up to her about things, and talked about Claudia, was great! And they even kissed, totally wasn't expecting that! Really digging these two together. Johnlynn wub.gif

Why am I believing Helena when she says she has nothing to do with baby Aiden being kidnapped??

LOL @ those to. Love how they were just having a regular conversation about life, Olivia was very likable in those scenes.

• Members

I wonder sometimes if JFP was given orders not to hire any other FOJs.

I guess I'm hoping if Maurice Benard gets on with Dahlia than they might do something crazy like cast Anna as a not really dead Adella or something. :lol:

Archived