Y&R--Who's Who In Daytime 1983

• Members

I didn't know Kevin Bancroft was still on the show at this time - but I guess he had to be since they thought he was Victoria's father - or that his mother was on the show. From IMDB it looks like this was one of her career peaks...

So Daros, who shot Victor in the nads with a speargun (too bad it didn't take, so many awful characters would never have existed) was a writer for the show?

Did Tracey Bregman's show for cable ever pan out?

Alex Donnelly looks just about the same here as she did when she was on Y&R in the late 90s.

Brenda Dickson with the bow tie is such a cute photo. Who could imagine what would be ahead...

• Members

I didn't know Kevin Bancroft was still on the show at this time - but I guess he had to be since they thought he was Victoria's father - or that his mother was on the show. From IMDB it looks like this was one of her career peaks...

There's something very ironic about the mention of EON under Chris Holder's heading. I don't recall him being on EON prior to Y&R. He did, in fact, appear on EON from October-December 1984. The date of the magazine these clippings come from is May 1984.

• Members

I thought Jeanne Cooper was from Wyoming.

Lynn Wood is what Faye Dunaway would have looked like without intervention.

Jon St. Elwood looks like Djimon Hounsou (<--you know I had to Google that spelling right?).

Archived