Y&R--Who's Who In Daytime 1983

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Same here. And she was 52/53 at this time, too! Go 'head, La Conwell. I'm sure her absence was felt during all the Patty Jane nonsense.

And in the case of Terry vs. Peter? Terry all the way. I feel squicky even thinking of Peter as a sexual being, even when I watch old episodes of AMC. He's just...he's Jackie, for Christ's sake. Terry has sort of a powdered look to him, like a ghost from the 1800s. He would have been perfect on Dark Shadows.

Doug Davidson really has been beautiful forever, hasn't he? He has that funky hair here, but his face is immaculate.

And because no one else seems to notice, what in theebloohell is wrong with Eric Braeden? He looks like he stopped eating for two months.

• Members

It really was.

It would be like doing a Lord story on OLTL without Viki.

Doug Davidson is an awesome actor but without Carolyn, Stacy as a recast, Vail hardly being used & Corbin recurring there wasn't much that could be done.

Carolyn was especially needed cause there is absolutely NO WAY Mary Williams (of all people) would be MIA from her kids & grandkids lives.

He used to play a LOT of soccer. :lol:

• Members

They didn't care about writing the Williams as a family. The only reason they made SH Patty was because of the history with Jack. This show hates families, unless they are an evil zombie cult of enablers, like the Newmans.

I guess we're lucky they didn't recast Mary with the rapping granny from the Wedding Singer.

I wish they could bring back some of the characters like Amy or Jazz to try to make up for how empty the Winters have become, but then, this is how any black characters will be treated...

Archived