AMC: Monday, June 21, 2010

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Me too.

That should be interesting.

That's RPG all in one.

I can't wait till it causes her the marriage and everything. They should have recasted her. IDK if evil she can play, it's adding life into a character and she hasn't done it. Trent's ex. had more spunk in that 1 scene, SRSLY WHY SHOW! she could have been Marissa!

It's simple they'll lie or Marissa will break that up and shower JR w/ guilt while Annie is guilted what she might be doing to Scott.

• Members

She can be sugary sweet like how Marissa used to be, but she can also be a fierce biotch, like how Marissa is trying to be now to keep up with Annie. Brittany Allen is still falling short in that department. She still comes off as a boring, snarly potted plant. If Sarah Thomson was re cast in this role, I believe we would see a huge improvement in the character.

• Members

I just don't do them. When I like a character it's usually because I like that actor's portrayal and I tend to "imprint" on that version and if there's a recast, I always picture how "my " actor would do it. I don't do it to be mean or stubborn and I try not to hate on recasts but its very rare for me to grow to like a recast if I liked the original. For example, when I watched OLTL, not a day went by that I didn't wonder how Mia Korf would've played Blair. KDP has been in that role for 15(?) years and I still see her as a placeholder. Same with AM's Kendall. (Blasphemy, I know.) There's only been a handful of times I grew to really accept a recast. Think about it, other than soaps and James Bond movies what other medium regularly expects the audience to accept recasts?

I like Eden Riegel but I completely understand her reasons for calling it a day with AMC so I have NOTHING against CBL. Like I said, she seems like a solid actress so far but she's not Bianca for me.

Archived