AMC: Monday, June 21, 2010

• Members

I think blond Laurel was on for a few months. She was a leggy Ford model; I remember reading in some soap rag. I, too, was jarred by the recast as Felicity LaFortune (what a name!) was nothing like her. I ended up being ok with new Laurel.

Wasn't Maria a curly redhead for like two weeks before Eva LaRue was cast? She treated Trevor and had the hots for him. She brought him pizza in that one apartment set on AMC that like everyone lived in briefly while Natalie was being wooed by Dimitri?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't remember if she was a recast, but I do remember glimpses of the early Maria/Trevor stuff, I seem to recall her giving him the business a time or two at PV Hospital.

I'm forgetting her name at the moment, but Laurel #1 is a portrait photog now living in upstate NY/CT. I'm almost positive that the subject of Lily didn't come up until FL was in the role, the whole matter of embezzling money come to find out it was to take care of little Harriet the Spy.

• Members

How serendipitous! I was just thinking about the character of Laurel today. I remember when she was recast. "The role of Laurel Banning is now being played by Felicity LaFortune." And here she comes down the stairs in the Dillon home, trying to be all sassy wearing a ballcap. :lol: She became mousy after that.

Archived