AMC: Monday, June 21, 2010

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If they have, it was nothing significant. Neither of their stories had a reason to merge. Maybe Bianca and Annie had a scene in 2008 when Annie stabbed Erica? Maybe? But, then again, she was too busy hiding the fact that she asked her sister's husband to impregnate her to be worried about Annie.

• Members

I liked this episode alot, JR/Annie went to another level, angst was still there but now truthful convos. w/ it.. Carpe diem JR's first attempt to grab at life and not waste time was w/ Annie in the park where anyone could have seen them.

if I weren't team Jannie I would have just dyed her hair and got the voice over to say...

The pt. of Marissa Chandler will now be played by Sarah Thomson...

2h4jdir.jpg

More wasted chemistry.. and actors.

f4mx5d.jpg

Something more

• Members

LOL @ JR, loved when he said "Whatcha got there, Scotty boy?" lol!! JY said that line perfect. And also LOL @ Greenlee saying to Annie, "Shouldn't you be at the psych ward trying on a new straitjacket?" hahaa!! We need more Greenlee/Annie scenes! I was expecting more out of them today, once Annie stepped up to her. It's always nice to see Annie interacting with others besides the Chandlers, like Ryan and Greenlee.

Love that AMC Casted Sarah Thomson in the role of Trent's (JR's Cancer Friend) widow. I remember her from 7th Heaven. To bad we won't be seeing any more of her, probably :\.

Good for JR, finally realizing that Annie really saved his life, and he should be grateful. What sweet moments between those two on this ep, and the kiss at the end was just wub.gif I love these two together.

Caleb and Erica thinking about each other rolleyes.gif

He was arrested after a chain of events that consisted of him going on the run with Kendall, all of a sudden realizing that he loves her, forcing her to tell Zach that she didn't love him anymore, drugging her, having sex with Kendall's clone and making sure Zach saw, it was just a giant mess of a story and it was total character suicide for poor Aiden. In the end, there was a final confrontation between him and Zach after Aidan kidnapped Kendall. Zach nearly shot him, Kendall talked him out of it, and Aidan was arrested. He apologized, and said that he never meant for the events to turn out like they had and that he changed for the worse once Greenlee's accident happened, and he explained that he wanted to make Kendall feel the same pain he did.

• Members

I loved this episode! The flow that we were talking about the other day was so much better, except for the very end when Erica's friends suddenly appeared to celebrate her engagement to Jack. Their scenes were the highlight for me.

Now is the time for ABC to air promos saying the real Greenlee is back! The petulant spoiled little rich girl has finally returned and I hope she's here to stay. Of course, Jack would choose Erica over her considering he has more history with La Kane and Greens is totally out of line, but that's the way I like her. I can't wait for her Fusion launch party/ambush on Erica.

Why was Jake hanging Erica's new IV bag? As another poster said, his appearance was annoying and I've only seen nurses do that in real life.

Marissa seems to finally be ready to take David's advice. In a way, I like that her transformation to manipulative wife didn't happen overnight, but Brittany Allen has made the character so whiny lately that it's been hard to watch her. I'm hoping she can play evil better than she did good. Otherwise, I'd be open for any of the actresses mentioned as a potential recast even though I didn't recognize any of them.

I don't see how Annie & JR can go back to Marissa and Scott after their Carpe Diem conversation. They need to just get together and let the chips fall where they may.

Archived