Days: Where did some characters go?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

May Dr. Rolf and his brain chips NEVER return. He was fun -- but only for a little while. Bart also outstayed his welcome.

Lili Faversham was brilliant. Taylor? Snorrrrrrrrrrrrrrre. Going with Nicole and Brandon as the other Walker kids was BY FAR the smarter move.

• Members

It would have been nice to see Phyllis for Alice's farewell. She was last seen when her daughter was killed by the slasher or strangler. Amanda I am not sure, but her portrayer passed away in 1995. Lilli went back to europe, not sure who lucille is. Where is Sandy, Tommy, Scotty, David, Steve, Jessica and Spencer?

• Members

If memory dosen`t serve me right, didn`t Lucille tried to kill Hope/Gina, then i dont remember anything more about her, think the actress who played her was Elsa Raven?

By the way thanks for the answer :rolleyes:

• Members

Lili Faversham (brilliant recurring character by the way) stayed in Europe after Greta's disastrous coronation and never returned to Salem.

I'd heard that the plan was for Lili and Vivian to be sisters, but the writers ditched it and fired Louise Sorel instead.

Archived