AMC: Tuesday, June 8, 2010

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It had a lot of great family moments for Tad & Jake along with the women. I don't hate Jamanda but I'm over RPG's rotten attempts at humor. At least he didn't seem to go off script today.

To me, it was on par with Liza trying to seduce Damon. It was worth watching just for those 2 scenes, and if you hate Jake,it would be worth watching to see David slug him. :D

• Members

amc06081016.jpg

Absolutely Amazing! 39 damn years old!

There's still a glimmer of hope!

amc06081015.jpg

If this is, indeed, in response to finding out that Jesse "rises" to the occasion... why is the professional whore covering her ears? :unsure: (I initially wrote "why is the whore covering her ears?" but I didn't want you to think I was talking about Krustal.)

• Members

How could I forget David clocking Jake!? I don't even care about who was in the wrong or right there, I was just happy to see Jake get lumped up real good so close to his wedding day. Too bad it couldn't have happened on the actual day so that it could be ruined.

Randi covering her ears made me laugh considering that ridic rumor that was floating around a few months ago about Randi and Jesse. She is a former hooker, so the thought of her being all "Ew! Gross! In-law sex!" was funny. What if Liza had asked Randi to go back on the game to seduce Damon? To quote my grandpa, now that woulda been some [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

David was trash and still has been written as trash eversince the Erica framing and plane crash, but pt. of me did enjoy him punching Jake b/c the Jamanda wedding and the we're the only AWESOME COUPLE propping are literally irking me. With that said if I were Ryan I'd KO David on the spot, they have written SuperRyan w/ restraint...usually he's the one swinging at David, I guess he gets smarter away from Greenlee as fun as I found that little dorky Rylee dance at the beginning of the epi.

I'm giving AMC till like end of July to give me romance, fun, and just something moving foward w/ JR/Annie, if I don't get that I'll just drop the show, I did this around 00 - 03' for some time so it's not hard. BTW anyone want a clearer animation of David punching Jake? any requests?

• Members

The dialogue was a little bit of a mess, but I thought it was an ok episode.

Damon and Liza...omg!! I don't want them together or anything, but they were pretty hot!! Liza is such a sneaky, conniving biotch! I really thought she was drunk (because when she was at the bachelorette party, she sipped down quite a few martinis), I wasn't expecting her to be faking it the whole time. But anyways, the scenes were hot and I think both Actors did those two scenes at Liza's house really well. I love how Damon was resisting Liza, and then couldn't help but look at her hot bod after he got that dress unzipped :P lol. I hope Tad doesn't see them together like that, and I am so glad Colby ended up not going to Liza's house, because that would have been a disaster.

Liza also looked so out of place at the bachelorette party. Lol she was not happy to be there, she kept herself entertained by sipping down her martini and texting, haha. And I was getting so mad at KWAK with that stupid whistle, omg!! She kept blowing it over and over every chance she got, even Angie and Opal got a hold of it at some point.

Frankie got his guaranteed 5 words an ep, per every 2 weeks. Check.

Greenlee walking in and seeing David get arrested, she probably thinks that Jessie is arresting him for the Erica disappearance. I think Rebecca Budig is doing really great in this S/L.

No comment on JamanDUH.

I miss Shannon :(

• Members

After hearing about Liza and Damon, I had to watch. Wow, just when I think that Jaime Lunar cannot be hotter. She is waay too hot for Tad. She and Damon need to have a hot steamy affair. The way that he was looking at Liza. He will be looking on those pictures and fantasizing about her. He will be on Liza at the first opportunity.

Archived