AMC: Monday, 6/7/10

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They're giving Ruth more to do in this one episode than in like...her last 10 appearances all put together. I'm gonna assume Ray MacD didn't feel like making the trip because I can't imagine them giving Ruth this much screen time without also inviting Joe to come back.

• Members

I can't remember if they used that generic "may return for special appearances" line with him or not.

Anyway, today was a good show. Everything surrounding Liza, Damon, Colby, and Tad was good. I understand Liza's apprehension about Colby getting with Damon, but come on, girlfriend, check yourself before you wreck yourself. So what, Colby and Damon do the nasty. Damon's learned from past mistakes, I would hope.

JR and Annie are a mess, but I love 'em. They're basically saying, "Nanny nanny boo boo, you wanna boink me, but I won't let you, ha ha HA ha!" And it's an epic fail for all involved because they're both getting more sprung by the minute.

• Members

Not if he's "just like Tad" (God, help him), as they keep pimping (and I don't see it).

All 34 of Tad's children are mistakes.

Keep it locked, Colby. Every time a Martin is sired, bad things happen.

Jamie: Born prematurely in a drunken car crash.

Jenny: Dixie's last dying words.

Damon: HELLO?!

And we don't need to go into bloodbath caused by Kathy's existence. That girl's got a body count to rival a Charles Bronson movie... and she's not even in middle school yet.

• Members

If that's true that's a pretty big slip-up. Did nobody ever explain to Jeff Beldner what exactly he's supposed to do with the scripts before he puts his initials on them?

They should have just said Joe went to Africa to visit Jeff and Jamie.

• Members

For real. If given a choice between living in a insect-infested cabin in the middle of an African jungle with Jeff/Jamie and being put up in a plush Valley Inn suite to visit with Jake on his wedding day, I'd start price-checking local Walgreens and CVS stores for Black Flag, Raid, and OFF!

At least they didn't do a silly "Oh...your father and I are having problems..." thing.

• Members

Lol. I meant that they could have said he was already in Africa when Jake called down to Florida about this relatively spur-of-the-moment save-money-by-having-all-the-scenes-at-the-yacht-club-for-several-days-fest wedding.

I guess he could be volunteering at a clinic or something but if he has critical patients he can't leave then it sounds like alot more than that.

• Members

The way Im going to interpret this is that he and Ruth connected with some old friends or an old patient of his from PV. Since he's familiar with that person's case, he agreed to help. Ruth said the patient is terminal, so knowing he could die any day now, Joe decide to stay with that patient in his final days. To me that makes a bit more sense, then him going right back to work full time.

btw, the current poll at ABC.com makes no sense. It asks if Greenlee had to spill about her role in Erica's crash, who should she tell? Ryan, David or no one. Um why is David a choice? WTF is writing this stuff up?

http://abc.go.com/shows/all-my-children/index

• Members

I've been saying that ever since he got the gig.

Personally, I think he edits punctuation and grammar... and that's it. Emma would NOT be "7" for the third year in a row if he did his job earnestly.

Elizabeth Korte... where are you? Oh, that's right. You're polishing Guza's shit into gold at GH. <_<

Archived