AMC: Monday, 6/7/10

• Members

Or maybe, Ruth made a slip in order to hide the truth: Joe was an absolute nightmare to live with once he retired, so she pulled a Janet Green and stuffed him inside the freezer. It happens. Just ask Janet.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This was a really great and enjoyable episode. First want to say that I'm glad AMC listened to fans, and gave Colby something else to do besides plot against Annie 24/7. Not to long ago, Colby was obsessed with her. I think it's so great that she wants to be a Fashion Designer, and has drawn her first design. I'm glad to hear that she is taking classes at PVU, to. Her eyes were lit up when she was explaining to Liza about fashion design and whatnot. I also love her and Damon together...

Loved Damon, Tad, and Opal! LOL @ the scene where Damon was blasting his music. That was the perfect scene. Damon bobbing his head, Tad trying to be cool dancing and whatnot, and Opal with her earmuffs on, cleaning ;-). I loved that scene. The sweetest scene was towards the end, when Damon and Ruth first met. Damon called her 'Grandma' aww ;-). It was also nice to see Tad sandwiched between both of his moms. I find it great that all those two have done is loved him, and have never been at odds with each other, claiming to be the "real" mom.

In the beginning of the episode, before Jake left the house, Amanda told him to not forget to get his haircut. Uhm, he didn't get a haircut. He looked the same by the end of the ep when they met up with each other again at the park. Why would she say that if it wasn't going to happen anyways?? -__- These two are still nauseating to me, I lost count at how many times they sucked face with each other in this ep. They are just to much lol.

I could not agree more. Doesn't he? And I think I can say the same for MCE. I was a fan of Annie and Aiden last year cause I thought MCE and AT had so much chemistry, but her chemistry with JY surpasses what she had with AT, imo. I think they are just on fire together. LOVED all of their scenes today, omg why are they playing all these games?? They both want each other!

LOL @ JR sighing when Marissa called him at the end of the ep. He clearly did not want to talk to her, and then he even lied and told her that he was at work, and that they couldn't meet up and celebrate her finishing her last final. JR is so bored with her, I love that the writers finally established that!

LOL!! I noticed that the other day, how dumb! I'm surprised they haven't noticed their mistake yet. It has been up there for like 3 days lol. And people are actually voting for David, Lmbo!!

• Members

You summed up pretty much what I was going to say. I loved this entire episode from Ruth's return to Liza's plotting to the sizzling JR/Annie scenes. JR sighing at the caller ID had me laughing, as did everything involving Tad/Opal/Damon. I can't wait for the bachelor party to begin!

• Members

I'm with Steve (big surprise).

They DID say that Ray might be back as Joe for special occasions, but I didn't expect it really :( Still, they never said he went to Florida to fully retire, he mentioned he still loved his work but wanted to slow down and particularly lose the responsibility of a big hospital (yeah, I dunno why he had to go to Florida to do that, but...)

I'm hoping it means Jake is still to get his haircut--before the bachelor party? but otherwise yes, that's weird. (and usually I like guys with longer hair, as well as stubble--within reason but Jake's is just a mess)

Archived