AMC: Wednesday, June 2, 2010

• Members

What SL grabs you w/him? OK on a show that's building back most of it's past w. present..I like JRM..but I honestly don't pay much attention to his SL b/c aside from his non chemistry w/ Natalia..what's left? I mean right now he's just hanging around and there are more SLs that can be told during his time. That's JMHO.

He surely will...it's his fault, kid is too cocky for his own good. Colby might get hurt in all this and I don't want to think what she would do to him especially if she tells big brother to handle him or keep him away. The show is making sure of one thing..JR or Scott have not encountered Damon, JR has been seperated from the Martins, he's not even important enough to ask to JamandUH's wedding, so the family values Tad is preaching lies only to his blood family, Colby/Liza are after thoughts to him.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Theres no storyline that grabs me with him, because he doesn't even really have one lol! I'm just saying, that there are a lot of things that AMC could do with him, to develop story line's that will capture peoples interests. They sort of did that when he first arrived in PV, hiding from Taylor, and he developed that friendship with Colby. Things seemed to fade away with him once AMC broke up him and Taylor, for Taylor/Tad. He has just been floundering since then. AMC randomly made him want to be a cop, he got the job, and then started breathing down Natalia's neck 24/7. I think it's a shame that thats the best AMC can do with him, cause theres a lot more that could be done to make him more interesting.

• Members

Obvs. that was a different Colby and this Colby has a better SL that will get even better. He and BE's Taylor had chemistry, but they broke it off for RPG's Jake, when it didn't work...this was all by Pratt the hack they put her w/ MEK's Tad...and that was near sizzling chemistry..BE eventually had issues w/ JRM and personally w/ AMC's HWs at that time. They let her go soon after. I think it's a shame too, but it's what happens, remember Michael Lowry's Jake (the best looking Jake of them all) great actor, horrible SLs.

• Members

Just B/c I got bored...yeh I know.dry.gif

15g8o7m.jpg

She's going to fashion school?

2zr2lj7.jpg

"Don't push it, bitch"

v2us6g.jpg

Greenleeeeeeee....Greenleeeeee...hey! down here.

107uvy1.jpg

Not only am I better than you... but I dress better too.

v66xbo.jpg

Jake found someone that completes him.

34ytor9.jpg

"Nice knowing ya, kid"

1zfskex.jpg

Awww...they look cute together.

• Members

I'm pretty sure he's in major denial. I mean, we saw that FINALLY starting to crack. But he clearly cannot let himself think she's dead. And I don't think that has anything to do with the fact that he may have killed someone. That little clink in his armor was purely La Kane related. Yet, he just refuses to believe she's dead. "I have to find her. She's GOING to be alive." He can't even let himself believe the plane went down, let alone she could be hurt. It doesn't excuse his lack of response, but I don't think he's being cold and callous anymore...I think he's torn between protecting his ass and being in such denial.

• Members

I was wondering about Brot & Madison. I think this might be related to Tuesday's clumsy editing, too. It seems to me that TPTB are trying to keep the date of Jake & Amanda's wedding by reediting the episodes.

That's exactly how it's being written. I looked up the transcript at TV Megasite for anyone who missed the episode who thinks we're reading into it:

"No word? Nothing? Damn it! How the hell can a plane just disappear? I'm getting tired of hearing this. Yes, yes, of course, I'm upset. No, no, nobody knows I'm involved. That's not what this is about. It's just that Erica Kane is -- I have to find her. She's gonna be alive."

Overall, I really enjoyed this episode. Even Jake & Amanda were tolerable. I especially liked when Jake asked Ryan to pick out wines at Krystal's new place and called it "Krystal's BJs."

As someone else said, Ryan & Greenlee came off as just friends even though Jake & Amanda tried to set them up romantically.

I loved Jack opening up to Greenlee about Erica and her trying to cover her guilt, Tad & Ryan, Tad & Colby, Madison & Ryan and of course Liza & Damon. There were a lot of really good little scenes.

• Members

Until this, even before this in the episode, I was waviering between him just being a jerk and him being in denial. He's clearly in denial. And he clearly feels something (:D) about it being Erica who was in that plane. His eyes got all soft and his voice was nowhere near the hard, "must protect my ass and Greenlee's" tone that it had been, in fact, he seemed to be fighting off tears. This was what I was waiting for. What AMC needed to write from him. He's slowly losing it, slowly losing that "she ran off with the plane, and she's fine" bravado and realizing what more then likely happened. And he cannot fathom that reality.

Archived