AMC: Wednesday, June 2, 2010

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eh, between Jake and Amanda, and Rylee...I wanted to be doing anything else. Though, the last scene of David FINALLY showing some emotion and reacting to the fact that he torpedoed Erica's plane, was a nice change.

• Members

Why are Jake and Amanda going around asking people to be in their wedding, the day before the ceremony? Who does that? They've been re-engaged for a couple of weeks now. Aside from Liza, who they asked a few days ago, you dont ask people to be in your wedding party the day before.. How inconsiderate and insensitive of them!

Ryan was incredibly annoying with David today

• Members

I am watching right now, and it's weird because some of the spoiler scoops I read for today's episode, are not showing. The stuff I read involved Jessie/Madison/Brot. Obama's speech interruption last week has nothing to do with it, since everything else I read for the spoilers for this episode happened, except for the Jessie/Madison/Brot stuff. I'm wondering if AMC just cut that stuff out for good, or if it's just been edited into another day, or..idk.

• Members

I came in here to ask about that as well. I was actually looking forward to the Brot scenes today. They cut out his scenes focusing on his time in Iraq right (and right after Memorial Day no less.....real classy AMC) for what? So we could see more of Ryan & Greenlee taste-testing wines?

• Members

Yeah, Jake and Amanda are sickeningly sweet, and like, "Okay, so what next? :mellow: "

Granted, I didn't have my glasses on :ph34r: but Jamie Luner looks better than she did when she first joined the show. Looks like she toned up, layed off the drinky-smokey, and had a couple nights of good sleep.

• Members

Ok yes!!! I knew I wasn't the only one. Madison was also supposed to be caught in a fire on yesterday's show (which was originally supposed to be Friday's cliffhanger). Very classless to leave out Brot's speech and the Memorial Day stuff. Ugh! They should have just left as is...unless they promoted Jamanda's wedding on a specific day which would ruin advertising and ratings, etc.

• Members

Also --- is this the first time Krystal/Greenlee have ever really had scenes together? I remember a discussion thread weeks ago about characters never interacting, and Greenlee/Dixie came up. Well, Krystal/Greenlee rings a bell to me... never had a story together.

• Members

There is absolutely no reason to have this Jake/Amanda wedding and I find their scenes and particularly RPG very annoying. For a while I had the same reaction to Damon but they've stopped making him over react to everything. I'm trying to find any couple to root for. I could go for Madison/Frankie and Caleb/Erica has promise. AMC is definitely in a boring phase.

• Members

I'm gonna be quite honest, I just think Brot in general will be written out, no offense to JRM but there's just no enticing SL w/ him, not to mention him and SK have no chemistry whatsoever.

Today Ryan didn't bug me. None of his scenes really did. Ryan/David was there to foreshadow David screwing up b/c he loves her so much that he's making mistakes that end up hurting them. Ryan/Greenlee was just to foreshadow the wedding preperations for JamandUH's wedding and how CM/RB have that fun friend chemistry. I liked that they didn't forget Amanda doesn't care for David, who would after what happened there between them. David finally acted like he didn't run over a squirrel, which I've said this time and time again, he comes off as trash in this Erica/Greenlee SL... JMO but plane is missing, possible plane crash and instead of showing you give a damn what happens to someone you use to have a connection with, you and Pinky over there are busy trying to take over the worldangry.gif We know Erica is alive, for all he knows the bitch could be strapped into her seat in the bottom of the ocean, or burned on impact from plane crash...72 HRS until this FOOL! actually showed any bit of caring and DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED HOW HE HAS ONLY HIS PPL SEARCHING! when there should be a whole search teamangry.gif I like you David but burn in hell for that one. You get no sympathy from me doing that, 'Everybody thinks I'm a monster' NO YOU'RE TRASH!mad.gif

Aside from that Damon/Colby was cute, I like how this SL is going and 'That Bitch, Liza' was challenged, boy Demon you don't know what's coming.sad.gif

Ryan/Madison was fun today, this is some of CM's best work under these writers and coming from me that's a praise, b/c for some time there Ryan was an ass.... but w/ Madison he comes off very charming. I'd say stick w/ what works, there's a good genuine story here and potential hot chemistry.

Tad/Ryan was LOL...I thought Tad was gonna kiss him, Cam even chuckled. laugh.gif

Oh line of the day.

'They quite possibly might be the most annoying couple that I've ever met'

BRAVO!

• Members

This was one of the worst episodes all year, IMO. I have never been so bored and insanely annoyed as much as I was with this ep. Here you have JamanDUH, planning their wedding THE DAY BEFORE the big day. Who the heck does that?? Jake and Amanda waltzing around PV, trying their hardest to get all their plans in place. Jake looking as gross as ever, scratching his head every 5 seconds (I feel so BAD for CS having to touch and feel all over RPG's nasty head nest 24/7). The both of them managing to mash Ryan and Greenlee into the ceremony, even arranging them to sample wines at Krystal's :rolleyes: absolutely pathetic. Jake calling Ryan 'Handsome' and, 'The Man'. UGH!! PUKE. This episode seemed so thrown together, it was just a mess to me.

All i liked was Damon/Tad, Damon/Liza (they were kinda hot), and Damon/Colby at the end. They are just adorable.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed. alwaysAMC, I think your onto something there regarding the JamanDUMB wedding. I bet that's the reason why they cut so much out. This really irks me.

• Members

I disagree that there's no storyline that can be done with him....sure there can be one, AMC just isn't trying hard enough. And hasn't for awhile now. They can do SO MUCH with this character!! As for him and Natalia, I have to agree...I don't think there's any chem between them. I thought he had more chem with Taylor, to be honest lol.

I love the character of Damon, and him and Colby together. I think they are so great. I hope he doesn't fall to deep into any of Liza's traps.

I agree with this. She looks SO much better! She is looking luminescent to me these days.

Archived