• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I watched the first season of Euphoria and liked it a lot, but it's hard for me to put them into the same category of teen drama. Degrassi, especially in the real glory days of TNG, was such a slice-of-life show that kept things small and slow-moving and could switch up moods and vibes accordingly. Euphoria is definitely a product of today's TV, where it's a foreboding from beginning to end. Even Skins could be light and fun when it needed to be.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Without even venturing into this thread, I read about the docuseries elsewhere, but I am glad you posted it here as I just thought about posting about it last night, lol.

While reading about this docuseries, the first thought that came to mind was that I was glad that the creators care enough about this show and its legacy to do a documentary. My second thought was that, with about 4 decades of history, the American daytime drama still doesn’t have a really interesting, really expansive documentary series on the history of the daytime drama and what a shame that is!

As a fan of the Degrassi series since the days of the Junior High series, I look forward to seeing this.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

OMG at that reworked version of the theme song, lmao. WTF is this?

Please register in order to view this content

EDT: It’s all fun and games until the future pedo jokes about being in prison 20 years from the time this footage was filmed.