Degrassi: The Next Generation

• Members

It's really one of the easiest shows to remake.  You just keep changing classes.   I don't really think Degrassi even lost much quality over the years.  It evolved into a more soap opera/telenova/Claire/Eli show format, but it's such a no brainer thing to reboot.  It's honestly one of my fave shows to rewatch because it moves quickly and requires very little thinking lol.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

From the time the likes of AT&T, Time Warner, Verizon and Comcast were allowed to become Internet Service Providers, swallowing up smaller companies like Earthlink, hell, even AOL, things were always going to end up in this direction.

Yes, these corporations shouldn’t be allowed to merge and acquire each other this way but they need to do more than this, there needs to be more competition, closer to the way it was when the World Wide Web first started to become available in people’s homes, with a rang of companies, small, medium and large companies. FCC needs to allow for community owned networks to operate, as well as ISPs owned and operated by municipal governments. I

t’s just as problematic that the same companies that run the Internet are also the ones who produce the bulk of what flows through the internet. It’s like putting the poachers in charge of running the animal refuge reserves.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...