Degrassi: The Next Generation

This channel posts all the New Class episodes, so I am gonna start binge watching b/c the first episode was really good and current. 

I am so glad that they re-visited my Tristan/Miles pairing. Their election story was cute but this was something that could've been stretched for a season--Miles sexing and feeding Tristan false hope so he'll wanna loose the election to him; meanwhile, Miles is dabbling with others on the side until Tristan found out and blew him out the water, but whatever. It was still good. 

I can't take Miles' sister, Frankie, though. She's always annoyed me. From the last season of Next Generation to now. I can't take her at all. She's gone from being a whiny drip to being a drab, depressed mess. Ugh. 

My other gripe is making Zoe insta-gay. One of my biggest gripes on TV. There's never been an inkling that Zoe liked girls and I just can't believe she's fallen for Grace now. I need my bitchy, scheming, man-eating Zoe back. I do love that they've maintained her friendship with Tristan. I always loved them as a duo more than I did Maya/Tristan. 

This channel posts all the New Class episodes, so I am gonna start binge watching b/c the first episode was really good and current. 

I am so glad that they re-visited my Tristan/Miles pairing. Their election story was cute but this was something that could've been stretched for a season--Miles sexing and feeding Tristan false hope so he'll wanna loose the election to him; meanwhile, Miles is dabbling with others on the side until Tristan found out and blew him out the water, but whatever. It was still good. 

I can't take Miles' sister, Frankie, though. She's always annoyed me. From the last season of Next Generation to now. I can't take her at all. She's gone from being a whiny drip to being a drab, depressed mess. Ugh. 

My other gripe is making Zoe insta-gay. One of my biggest gripes on TV. There's never been an inkling that Zoe liked girls and I just can't believe she's fallen for Grace now. I need my bitchy, scheming, man-eating Zoe back. I do love that they've maintained her friendship with Tristan. I always loved them as a duo more than I did Maya/Tristan. 

I feel like the show isn't completely done with Miles/Tristan.

The Zoe is now lesbian story needs more explaining.

It's weird but Eric Osborne at times his voice sounds like Jesse Soffer

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is discussion for something not yet aired in the US. Can you please spoiler it or AT LEAST clearly define which episodes you're talking about before discussing? THANKS A MIL. :)

Is this season supposed to be just ten episodes? Meaning the entire "season" is gonna be done in two weeks on TV in Canada?

Obviously, I'm in the US and will just have it all on Netflix, but I thought they were going back to weekly eps on TV. I'm surprised they didn't go with 60-minute episodes, but I'm kinda glad they stuck with the 30-minute standard.

The season is out -- with 10 episodes.

Annoyingly, they seem to have used a hashtag for every episode title. OK, they probably need to relax with that. lol

I think there will be 20episodes.  and this is season !A with the first 10. . IB will be released later

Edited by John

Enjoy, people! I've seen the first 9 and enjoyed them. My opinion of Frankie (previously) has changed too. I actually like her as a character. I don't care for her lusting after Winston for the first few episodes (given the actor) but whatever. I actually care for a huge portion of the characters--old and new. 

Crazy and he kimda looks like a younger Milo Ventimilgia

He does at bit. 

The only gripe (as I've said before) with the New Class is that the writers need to slow down. Some of these stories could've been long-term story arcs. 

Also is Miles done or will he still appear when the other 10 episodes are released?

I have no clue. 

Degrassi has always moved ludicrously fast, at least that's how I recall it.

It has but the plots in these ten episode were super fast. The content was good. I just wanted it to be slowed down and all the beats played.

I think Miles will continue to appear. What did you think of Tristan and Miles being friends again after that scare he had? I don't know how I feel about Esme yet 

Also is Miles done or will he still appear when the other 10 episodes are released?

I have no clue. 

Degrassi has always moved ludicrously fast, at least that's how I recall it.

It has but the plots in these ten episode were super fast. The content was good. I just wanted it to be slowed down and all the beats played.

Seems like Degrassi is getting back to being good again