AMC: Monday, April 26, 2010

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cant stand this Emma

Im not buying the Greenlee's love for David. She may feel devoted to him and grateful but I dont feel her being in love with him. From his talk with Liza, it looks like he may end up doing things to make her love him. I hope not bc I do like them

I kinda think Madison actually is out to sabotage Ryan. Who is putting her up to it? Someone from his past? Could it be Zach? David?

AmandaFan....PSYCHO!

• Members

I loved the Jake\Greenlee scene at Fusion, I love this friendship. I hope we see more of it. David's rant to Liza about Ryan was spot-on, loved that to. I like how David wants revenge on Ryan now. I hope we see him crush that Ape's ego, and his brain to.

I really hope AMC isn't heading towards yet ANOTHER alcoholic story line for JR. When I saw him pick up that glass, I got instant Deja Vu to all of the other times he's done that! SO over with, AMC. Not again, please. That would be going totally backwards with this character. Keep him sober. Even though it is so cheesy, i love how Annie still reads Emma the Princess Emmaline stories. This nuEmma isn't half bad, either.

OMG, AmandaFan. Total psychotic loon! :o

I am very interested in Madison now. Who keeps calling her? I will be thrilled if she's out to ruin Ryape. But whatever it is, I like how something mysterious is going on with her. And shutup Ryan, and go back to wherever you were while you were MIA for three days in a row last week. Those episodes were a breeze.

• Members

Well, I think it's pretty obvious that Madison and David are just obstacles to the nice big serving of Rylee that's about to come our way. Might as well make it interesting to have Madison and

David conspiring to take down Ryan from the start.

Archived