Boy Meets World

Eric83

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My all time favorite episode is when they were all trapped in the school, and they started dying off one by one. It was a dream sequence of course, and Jennifer Love Hewitt guest starred.

Season 5 was my favorite season.

Favorite couples were Cory and Topanga & Shawn and Angela.

LOVED the episodes when they were having a prank battle it was Cory/Topanga/Shawn against Angela/Rachel/Shawn's long lost brother (name?) and Eric wasnt wanted in either group.

The episode where Shawn's dad died were really sad.

What was the name of that nerd in Season 1?

And what about that guy and his sidekicks who bullied Cory?

• Members

Minkus, played by One Tree Hill's Mouth. During the graduation episode the gang ask him where he's been and he replies, I've been on the other side of the school while pointing to offscreeen. Then he say's hey Mr. Turner wait up.

Harvey "Harley" Kinner and his croonies Frankie (the big one) and Joey. The second head bully is named Griffin.

• Members

Omg I love :wub: this show. There were so many good episodes I don't think I could pick one that was my absolute favorite.

I really enjoyed the prank war- I loved when they did the flashforward and Eric comes back having written his manifesto and he was married to a moose I think.

The last episode was so sad I loved when they went to say goodbye to Mr. Feeney, it still tears me up everytime I see it.

Oh and then when Cory asked Eric to be the best man, and he starts the dorm on fire and he starts singing the song about the firemen chopping down the door. :lol:

Ok I could go on and on about this show so I'll stop now.

• Members

God, I REALLY hated this show. :mellow: Yeah, I said it.

And I love good cheesy teenager drama(Sabrina, Just Deal, other NBC shows), but this show was just typical, suburbanite nonsense that attempted to be more than what it was. Topanga was way better as the nerdy earthmother feminist in the first season. HATED when they sexed her up for no good reason really.

I'd want to be homeschooled if I ever had to share the same space with those losers. UGH

• Members

Another show we all loved around these parts coming up. It and Sabrina were the two main events of TGIF in the mid-to-late 90s. I haven't seen it in years, though, so I don't have any easily-accessible memories of it :(

Looking back, I have to say that it was pretty awesome of them to make Shawn all supercoupley with a black girl. I mean, it's something that shouldn't even be a thing to think about, but the fact that they could have just had another random blonde white girl but decided against that says a lot about TPTB.

Archived