Boy Meets World

Eric83

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But I'm curious if Maitlin will be commentating on just her seasons, kinda hope so. Mainly want originals for the original few seasons including sexy teacher, his bff teacher, Minkus, I kinda want the bully's to commentate because they were some of my fave characters.

• Members

Cory is your average guy (Ben Savage). He has a best friend named Shawn (Rider Strong) from the other side of the tracks, a teacher that constantly keeps him on his toes (William Daniels), and a friend named Topanga (Danielle Fishel) whom he has trouble understanding. With the support of his parents and his brother Eric (Will Friedle), Cory learns to cope with the roller coaster called growing up.

Watch as the gang go through the trials and tribulations of junior-high, high school, and finally college and the scary transition into adulthood. First time as a complete set featuring seasons 1-7, all new packaging, and bonus content! The new spin-off series "GIRL MEETS WORLD," featuring Ben Savage (Cory Matthews) and Danielle Fishel (Topanga Lawrence), is set to premier in 2014 on Disney!

Just a week ago today we passed along the great news from two cast members that Lionsgate Entertainment is working on new bonus material for a first-ever release of Boy Meets World - The Complete Collection on DVD! Today the studio made it official, announcing to retailers that this 22-disc set will be available starting November 5th. Details of the all-new bonus material haven't been finalized yet, but stay tuned and we'll let you know when the studio makes that info available! In the meantime, here's the packaging for this item, which will be priced at $99.98 SRP:

29z1kox.jpg

Taken from: http://tvshowsondvd.com/n/18855#ixzz2c576BS3v

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Just skimmed through Entertainment Weekly's latest issue (the cast reunion issue) and I'm highly disappointed that Angela (one of the main reasons why I prefer the later seasons to the earlier ones) wasn't included in that cast photo. If they can feature the two Morgans, then surely they could've made room for her.

Archived