Boy Meets World

Eric83

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is the one where Cory hated that Allan never did any sports related activity with him like he did with Eric. Then later Eric didn't like that Allan had conversations with Cory and only did sports with him.

It reminded me of an earlier episode when Corey and Mr. Feeney decide to ride a roller coaster to prove to everyone that they're exciting. The ride was so intense that Corey and Feeney ended up switching seats.

Cake. I threw up a piece of cake.

It could be his brother Fred aka Kevin Arnold.

• Members

I haven't seen Fred since that show Crumbs that I wanted to like but never quite could. Fred looked pretty good there. I think Ben was on Still Standing around that time and if I hadn't known better I would have thought Ben was the older brother.

• Members

Didn't Fred play gay on Crumbs? And Jane Curtin was his mom? That was on around the same time as that show with Freddie Prinze Jr. and Brian Austin Green that I only remember because BAG dressed up a transvestite in one episode and had nice thighs.

But anyway, I think Fred's gone the way of all of those other "I was a famous actor on a hit TV show, but I've always wanted to direct!" guys.

• Members

Yeah. Jane Curtin and William Devane, I think. I remember Jane yelling a lot. I love Jane Curtin but I didn't love that show.

I'm surprised sometimes at how good BAG can be, especially in dramatic roles. It's odd because most of the people from 90210 seem to just play their 90210 character wherever they go.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

Season 4 DVD released on December 7th

http://tvshowsondvd....-Season-4/14398

The best part:

Our retailer friends who've passed all of this info on to us also mention that this release will be celebrated with plans for some TV appearances and reunions with the cast members, so keep an eye out on the talk shows and morning news programs for that sort of thing!

Archived