B&B: Actor Bumped To Recurring

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

lol...I bet it wouldnt take long for this story to turn into YET another Brooke vs Taylor war. They start fighting again bc their sons are feuding. Ridge chooses his son and sides with Taylor. Rick urges Brooke to drop him bc he refuses to stand by her supporting him. Sad, but I really think thats how the story would end up. They ALWAYS find a way to bring it all back to this

• Members

Well shi*t, then I'm STILL thinking of the wrong person! Who they hell is he?!

This is odd because I watch B&B like 4 times a week, for like four years...I'm just having a dumb moment.

EDIT: Wait, I remember him now!!! This makes much more sense now.....When was the last time he was even ON?

• Members

An idea I got from SON long ago was that Beemer shoulda been Thomas. All angular and tall and lean, and not so expressive, he would have been the perfect son for Moss' Ridge.

(It's not too late. Owen & Caspar could easily be unknown offspring from Ridge's playboy days).

But, if they want to sex up Thomas to make him a more worthy competitor for B!tchyRick, why not use Frantz's real life fiance, Scott Bailey? He got pretty good notices at GL, and he's got that same lean angularity of Moss too:

1326.jpg

• Members

Will Kyle Lowder ever get another SL?

He's being sadly wasted, and thank god he got his hair cut too.

I wish Bell would cut also Winsor Harmon, Alley Mills and Zach Conroy(who does nothing for me as Oliver).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Poster in question was referring to Texas Battle and on-screen daddy Aaron D. Spears who had close to zero airtime this year, even though being on contract. IMO, they should write out Donna, Marcus and Marcus-Bio-Dad (I can't even remember his name) or bring on Victoria Rowell in a new role as an iconic fashion guru/designer...

Archived