OLTL: Discussion for the week April 12

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Matthew damn near having an asthma attack over Dani kissing "Cole" brings the lolz.

This Jessica stuff gets a little worse every day. And I knew Jessica reminded me of somebody...

2257571580_d8cedeac3e.jpg

Right??

Are you KIDDING me with the end of that Todd/Cole scene?? The flinch, the near laughter, the repeated punching of the faux cinder block wall?? :rolleyes:

• Members

I don't know about anyone else, but I really liked today's episode. As much as I hate the character of Todd, I'm a sucker for when TIIC show his twisted psycho side. TSJ plays creepy so well. It was also nice to see the real Natalie back for a change. Her and Marty going at it today was classic. I also think I saw some sparks between Brody and Nat today which I didn't mind at all. I know OL is in transition right now and truthfully up until today nothing has really kept my interest but today felt different to me. I actually watched the entire episode (yes even the Messica stuff) and I'm a little excited for tomorrow. GOD what's the matter with me!

• Members

Todd Manning is a piece of sh*t, blocking the door like that in his conversation with Marty. Blaming Marty for Dani hating him because she knows about Todd raping her with his frat buddies.

Really?! I wish Todd would get his "sorry ass" out of Llanview.

• Members

Although, I don't agree about Todd beating up Cole (that was simply awful), I thought TSJ was stellar today and I'm not really a fan. I felt like the character just went full circle and it reminded me so much of the old Todd leading up to the Spring Fling.

• Members

Are they trying to sell us the idea that Marty is still into Todd on some level? That she's attracted to him underneath all the hate she has for him? :blink: I kind of got that impression from their scenes.

Hopefully Jessica will be getting her memory back for may sweeps. Teen Jessica is really annoying and I agree that she's making Cris and Brody both look kind of pervy. At least Brody is trying to bring back real Jess.

• Members

Thank God, Viki is back!! She looked amazing, too. Charlie looked so handsome in his suit. Cannot wait until Monday, I truly hope that Viki takes Charlie back, I miss this couple so much.

I'm sorry, I LOVE Natalie and I don't see anything wrong with what she said to Marty because I believe it's the truth. If Marty was not pregnant, John wouldn't be with her, and I really feel that he is staying with Marty just because of the baby. Don't get me wrong, John is an ass and I hate the way he treats women and I think Natalie deserves better.

Todd is a sick SOB, and he NEVER, EVER thinks he does anything wrong and when he does do something wrong, he expects people to just forgive him and go on like nothing ever happened. He needs a beat down and bad.

Archived