OLTL: Discussion for the week April 12

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Cris is supposed to cure her? I don't think she loves Cris either not after what Brody said. I think she's just obssessed. The story is past awful. The writers really lost it.

Kelly and John also? Fail.

Natalie crying over John? Fail.

They've made all of these changes exiting characters who work and couples with potential to turn towards stories and couples that are chemistry free, dull and devoid of any potential or offensive.

• Members

LMAO.

This happened for real?

I am still wondering what is so appealing about emotionless John.

Susan Haskell is being wasted and Natalie should be in a triangle with Cris and Layla.

Valentini is a dumbass. Michael Easton NEEDS to go.

Yes, even before JPL and Farah Fath. :lol:

• Members
Cris' girlfriend is black, mentally whole an adult and not needy. That is a crime and she must be punished by losing everything. No one ever said Cris was very smart.

Don't tell me he can't sell enough comic books.

I just thought about something. They wouldn't do Natalie and Brody as a couple? I hate John and Natalie but I don't want her with Brody. I have a feeling this Jessica story is about to make even more people turn into stupid pods.

• Members

Natalie and Brody have chemistry IMO, but they seem to be moving full steam ahead towards a John and Natalie reunion. Brody will be stuck with Messica, continuing to play hero.

I wish he could be in a relationship with a woman who isn't always being victimized.

You know.... like Layla. ^_^

Archived