OLTL: Discussion for the week April 12

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Todd and Marty are like completely different people when they have scenes alone together. It is important for them to have these scenes to remind the audience just how evil Todd is. Can't believe he blamed Marty for his problems when he created them for himself by raping her.

I don't think Marty's shove down the stairs is a mystery. It's definitely Todd. Did you catch the way he quickly looked down at Marty's belly before he left?

They don't work as a romantic couple, but Susan Haskell and Trevor St. John have way more chemistry together than TSJ with Florencia and Kassie.

• Members

It does look like Kish, if you put some fur on the blonde one. My main point was why I don't like guys who wax/shave their chests.

I don't think Todd had anything to do with Marty being pushed down the stairs. This story is to do what all Tarty stories under RC do -- make Todd look bad at first, then in time, make us see Todd is the true victim.

• Members

It's like the KAD story. There were a few days where we were supposed to see Todd as cold or crazy, but what did we get at the end? Todd the hero, restoring Marty's memories. Then with the re-raping story, that became Todd being redeemed by Marty's love and becoming a good person.

• Members

THANK YOU! Just because her pregnancy hormones are surging, Marty doesn't get to walk around taking pot shots at Natalie. Natalie has apologized at every turn and walked away. But when she decided to strike back, she did so with the impact of a letter opener to the sternum. Go Natalie! Lesson to Marty: Don't poke sticks at caged tigers. You just don't have the stuff to handle what may follow.

Poor Marty my @ss. She pushed and prodded and wanted to know why Natalie thought she had a shot with John BEFORE Marty became pregnant and she heard it, in the most brutal way possible. Much the way she keeps shoving her "family" in Natalie's face. Too bad for Martyr that Natalie held the trump card.

The only thing that would have made those scenes better would have been when Martyr threw it in Natalie's face that John was with Blair when he thought she was dead would have been for Natalie to tell her that John and she had a ONS about five minutes after she died, but Natalie was hung up on Jared and didn't want John so it didn't go any further. If there is a God in Heaven, that will be revealed.

Archived