OLTL: Discussion for the week April 12

• Members

It's the truth as NATALIE sees it.

How Nat went from mourning Jared to JOHN'S PENIS SPEWS THE MAGICAL JIZZ OF EVERLIFE NOW & EVERMORE to anyone who's willing to listen in a matter of MONTHS is a mystery.

Jared the man she acted like was the love of her life is all but forgotten about so she can jump back into a co dependent relationship with a passive aggressive douchebag that has the emotional range of dryer lint & emotionally cheats on EVERY woman he comes in contact with nonetheless.

The fact that she's standing in the middle of a public place fighting with the pregnant current girlfriend after copiously apologizing TO the pregnant current girlfriend for NOT being able to stay her nosy ass out of their relationship to begin with is just cherry on the top of everything.

No matter WHAT goes on in John & Marty's relationship or HOW John feels about Marty has not, is not & will never be NATALIE'S business.

Natalie is SO busy worrying about the state of JOHN & MARTY'S relationship she can't be worried to help her mentally ill sister or her cousin with a toddler or her NEW magically aged gun toting cousin or her UNCLE THAT WAS SHOT or anyone else in her family that might need her.

Because it's more important to her to careen around Llanview like a red headed foghorn screaming about how NOBODY BUT NOBODY WILL EVER UNDERSTAND JOHN'S PENIS OF EDEN THE WAY SHE DOES.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rex is supposed to be younger. I think he was only supposed to be 20 or so when he moved to Llanview in 2002.

I have been trying to avoid most of the teen stuff but I did see a bit of Thursday's and I can't believe how much older this new guy looks than everyone else. Who is doing their casting?

And whatever happened to that great fire Danielle was supposed to have? She is an even more awkward version of Starr, and her line deliveries continue to fall to the floor.

Cole "punching" the "cinderblock" was hilarious but that "getheloumahouse" was even better. It sounded like Cole had too many muscle relaxers. Brandon Buddy, what a star. :lol:

• Members

I can only agree. I knew Natalie would be ruined once they killed off Jared but never in wildest dreams did I think she would return to the petty Natalie who had to drug her boyfriend who repays her by berating her. Natalie is clearly as delusional as Jessica is. Both twins are not in love. They are obsessed.

• Members

The thing about Nat is that she KNOWS how John is especially with women. So for her to be all up in Marty's face acting like she has a right to be angry at Marty for HER not being able to stay out of Marty's relationship is just inane.

And you're right Nat is delusional as Jess. Both their asses need to be locked up. :lol:

• Members

I want to know why no one on this show has a problem with a grown ass woman going to a high school. If it were my kid going to that school, I'd sure have a problem with my kid being in classes with someone who's in her 30's and effed up in the head(thinking she's a teenager)

Archived