OLTL: Discussion for the week April 12

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My thoughts exactly. First time posting but i've been lurking. The Ford/Langston stuff is absolutely endless at this point, insufferable. I hope there will be awesome scenes between Markko and Langston when the truth comes out, whenever in the distant future that is, but the cycle of banging, eye rolling, lying, banging is just an unabashed belief that Ford makes frustrated women and sadly young girls orgasmic. FV and RC can't see beyond their own noses or whatever. Fact is, Fordho likely does the opposite for many, I can't stand to look at him. And given any scenes outside of boinking, DG is impressing me less and less with contorted mouth gesture reminiscent of Rex.

Did think Brittany Underwood did a great job yesterday in scenes with Dorian and Markko. She projected guilt, sadness, angst very well. JT brought some shades to Markko too although I hate how RC took edgy Markko and made him the goody goody boy. There's an opportunity now to change that.

Jason Tam BTW is 27, Brandon Buddy 24.

Oh and pizza girl is cute- maybe they should develop her more.

• Members

I can't pay attention to Ford. I have no idea what the girl looks like. I just need anything Ford to go far away. Ford just needs to leave town. Langston can mention it offhand. No exit necessary.

• Members

The more they have Langston do the sniveling and whining the less Brittany sells it for me. It reminds me of the cold crying Kelly used to do around that age. I think they would be better off just making Langston a heartless scheming figure, because that's already how she's coming across to some of us anyway.

Archived