OLTL: Discussion for the week April 12

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They weren't very subtle with making sure Kish's last scenes were all about Rex and Gigi were they? Shot after shot of Rex and Gigi hugging. Clearly someone at OLTL and ABC believe viewers were furious about the gay stuff and the other non-Gigi/Rex stuff and this is their idea of appeasement. Look more Gigi and Rex, we love them too!

• Members

Like what, that pyramid show? haha

I am sad that I won't get to see the sexy MFer Brett Claywell on my screen again. He never had enough shirtless scenes.

I'm not sorry to see dopey old Fish say goodbye. He was one of OLTL's most annoying characters. Ever.

• Members

Bo and Nora's scenes were really good and I hope they remarry on June 1.

Actually, I liked all the stuff today...everything at the high school to Cole/Starr and Langston/Dorian/Markko.

I heard that Robert Ford is a pseudonym and he is actually Cord Roberts Junior (and that's where the "Robert" comes from).

• Members

What would the point be of making the bad acting Ken doll related to Cord? We're probably never going to see Cord or Tina again, and it's not like the Lords or Buchanans are all that interested in their families these days.

• Members

Who needs a "point", fan-fictiony insta-relationships are typical Carlivati. :rolleyes:

ETA: I would like to belive that CJ didn't grow up to become this sleaze, but if this turns out to be true, I can connect the emotional/psychological dots, the underpinnings of a boy who watched his mother let sneaky manipulative men treat her any kind of way and she's too ditzy to realize it or even worse, let it really bother her. Who knows, but I am SO not ready to watch Ford have Thanksgiving with Viki.

Archived