Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHoBH

So...I guess Camille was right. And Dorit's frozen money has been snatched.

And now he turns his eyes onto PK and her's hidden foreign assets. 

Looks like they are being taken to the cleaner. 

RHoP

ALL OF THIS.

Good finale...I might have missed some bits because it was a long work day, but what I saw I loved. And I giggled at Karen having a clothes change at her party. So Diva.

I already see in one of new clips from the reunion that Karen is not playing with Gizelle. She destroyed her in the one I saw in a few sentences and Andy had to move on about Giz's 'new man' in order to cover. I hollered.

They do. A week after the reunion they had already started filming for Season 4 with a Giz/Candiace scene. So I expect them to do it again this year. 

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHOP:

Karen was the epitome of beauty and grace this eppy.  She rocked all of the outfits she changed into.  Super happy for her perfume launch.  I have especially appreciated Karen this season because she has humbled herself into a lovely person.  She has been real the entire time.  Great season for her.

Then there's the dragon bitch from hell who spent more time promoting Karen's business than her own.  I hope she gets dragged for being a fake ass chit starter!  

Robyn is happy with finger tats that you can't see instead of a ring...sigh

No matter what Ashley does, I find it disingenuous and I end up not caring.  

Crying Candiace has more than earned her stripes.  She's a good addition to the show.  Nasal Charisse who?

Can't wait to see more of Monique next season!  Chase is a great name!  

Wonderful cast and I would not change one damn thing!!!!!

• Members

'

Please register in order to view this content

True dat, and for that I give props too. 

Agreed 90%  because in all honesty, I think Ashley makes great reality TV.  Is she a willing beard in her marriage? Likely. Did she use her estranged papa to divert attention from Michael's grabby hands? Definitely. But she makes for great conflict in this group of women. 

No surprise, Karen and Monique continue to be MVP's of Potomac, with Chris Samuels as best Househubby. 

• Members

Oh Charriissee.... lol   Yeah, her and Katie were the weak links in the first season IMO and Cha-Cha did nothing for me her second season. As a friend, she worked for the most part, except her motives for stirring the pot were so crystal clear it was hard for the other women (and us viewers) to take her seriously. She and Monique had a solid friendship before she set her up as being a troublemaker before copping to her manipulations at the reunion (she brought on that woman with the long face who was the ex of Gizelle's then-boyfriend or something?). 

I guess we could see her return next season (Friend Of only!) if Karen, Gizelle, Robyn, or Monique cared to mingle with her. 

• Members

I heartily preferred Katie over Charrisse, partly because she doesn't quite realise how much fun she can be to watch. Shes kind of oblivious and un-self-conscious, and that's quite watchable on a reality show 

Charrisse was so envious of Karen and Gizelle! But I think I really disliked her when she sold her friendship with Monique and Chris down the river for some airtime and relevancy.

Preach. Karen was a delight this season, and much more down to earth than in previous years. I have always loved her but this season has confirmed what great taste I have. Lol! I kid. It confirms what a fundamentally lovely, gracious, funny person Karen can be. I think the financial troubles and the death of her parents really changed her perspective and made her more reflective and aware of the people around her.

• Members

Agreed. I think the last year's events have grounded Karen back to who she probably was a long time ago. I especially liked how she stood up for Katie and encouraged Katie quietly and confidently with all the experience that only a mother could have.

Charisse never fit in. She can go swill in her champagne room. As tacky as they come. 

I really dislike deadbeat debtors. I hope Camille is proven right time and again about the Kemsleys...I just wonder how badly PK is going to kick himself for losing his friendship with LVP thanks to his feckless wife.

Teddi has a change of life baby? I can't wait for her to get fat.