Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I agree. It was the funniest Housewives episode I’ve seen. NYC excels at this without any toxicity or meanness. 

Some moments were comedically subtle (Sonja whipping out her lip gloss) and some were overt (Bethenny’s hysterical impression of Ramona). It was a non-stop delight. 

I also enjoyed all the Luann scenes with Carole and Dorinda. Tinsley is totally irrelevant on her own island moving rented hotel penthouses. Still, this franchise is so fun to watch I watched last nights episode twice. 

• Members

RHOP:

Gisele is trash.  I cannot stand her.  I mean, I really hate her.  She's completely soulless!  I don't find her interesting and now I'm ff her more than ever.  It's getting tough when she's in scenes with folks I like.  She is a truly miserable piece of trash and she wants company!  

I'mma need Monique to stop trying to be their friend and get them to understand her.  I want the woman who slayed at her first reunion back.  You got money, so what?!  Can we assume production is the cause of Monique always explaining herself and eventually tossing Charisse under the bus at dinner in an upcoming eppy?  

Karen is vulnerable until she tells the truth about her circumstances.  Otherwise, the women will continue to hammer her until she has a meltdown.  Something has to give here.  Ashley can afford to be so messy because her chit is out there.  She literally has nothing to hide so she can afford to put them all on front street and be a back stabber, depending on her mood.

Robyn is all brawn and zero brains.  No wonder Gisele keeps her around.  She needs Cousin Muscles when things get a bit heavy.  

Useless ass Candice!  I thought she was cool, but I don't need the "po little black girl" routine from this fetus!  She always cries about how being called a princess is like the worst you can say to her.  Bitch need to set foot in the hood to really have something to cry about.  She acts like she is so immune to what black folks really go thru.  Get the [!@#$%^&*] over yourself!  

Charisse...owns her home and not renting so the show is in keeping with the neighborhood.  Monique shouldn't be the only one on the show living well and not in foreclosure.  There is really no other reason for her to be here.  

• Members

Major Luann news: her kids and The Count are suing her saying that she violated a clause of her divorce settlement which required her to set up a trust fund for the kids using the proceeds of the Old Hamptons House she got in the divorce:

https://people.com/tv/luann-de-lesseps-sued-by-children-ex-husband-house-sale/

Obviously, Luann sold that house years ago and used some of that money to buy her home in the Hamptons that she currently has up for sale. What isn't clear from the news stories is how the kids are claiming Luann used their half of the Old Hamptons House when she bought her current home given that the Old Hamptons House sold for $8 million and her current home was purchased for $3.1 million. In theory, there could be a trust worth $4 million out there which is what the kids would be entitled to. 

You can read the lawsuit here: https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/rhony-luann-de-lesseps-sued-husband-breach-trust-divorce-alexandre-kids-docs.pdf

What's so weird is The Count and the kids were staying with Luann on July 2 per Luann's Instagram...and then she's being sued 10 days later? 

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

@DaytimeFan  This is astounding news. 

Please register in order to view this content

I hope this is just a case of the money from the Bridgehampton sale having been put it into two accounts which still bear interest but which might not be legally defined as 'trusts,' and consequently this lawsuit seeks to rectify that.

I *REALLY* hope this is not a case of Luann forgetting to put the money in trust all these years... or worse, the money is all gone. I don't understand this sudden turn given that the Count, Noel and Victoria spent Independence Day with Luann and everybody seemed on great terms. The ever-wise Judge Judy usually recommends that close family members reflect before suing one another, because the relationship thereafter will be irrevocably affected.

I hope they sort it out amicably and transparently. This has the potential to implode their family relationship.

@Antoyne

tumblr_pbqessf32X1vrjwbvo1_500.gif

Luann talk-growling her way through Money Can't Buy You Class (with Billy Strich -- son of Elaine Strich, piano-player to Liza Minnelli -- accompanying) gave me all kinds of Classic NY vibes. It reminded me of when Luann first recorded MCBYC in the studio, and tried to reach that high note ("Elegance is lear -- err -- err -- errrrrnedddddd") -- and couldn't.

Related image

Carole says Mouth-Breather wants to get back with her but she's too busy to give a sh!t?  Oh Carole, please. You're so dickmatized by that patchouli-scented Man-Bun. I wish Carole would realise she can do better, but her "I have 5 good summers left" comment 5 years' ago is definitely weighing on her this season.

Tinsley moving -- I no curr.

Dorinda and Luann lighting a candle at church -- I loved it because this is what family members would do if I was going through a rough patch. It's why I cannot hate Dorinda.

Sonja is the gift that keeps on giving! After last season's bad-tempered pettiness, she seems a lot happier with herself -- even if she is trawling the back of her sofa for pennies. Her lines may be corny, but they come from a real place. Contrast that with Bethenny barking at the poor red-scarved dude "WHAT YOU WANNA BLOW JOB OR SOMETHING TELL ME AND I'LL DO IT." Bethenny tries super hard to be funny, but sometimes it misses. And sometimes it hits the mark! I had to rewind her Ramona impress three times! I wish I could find a gif of it.

The dude who whispered to Sonja about leaving marks on her ass, yikes. Serial killah vibes!