Jump to content
Cheap21

Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

Recommended Posts

Nene, who has never owned a bar or restaurant, gave LVP --who has owned and run several -- the idea to open Pump? In LA, where she has lived for decades and already has two eatablishments? Get out of here. :lol: I believe Nene about KZB stealing her best ideas, but I don't believe her about this.

 

It's open season on LVP. Ramona was having a go yesterday at LVP for not showing up to Andy's party. Ramona is one of my faves, and Im pretty sure LVP was making a point by not participating. But Ramona also needs to hop off of Andy's dick for a minute. She's so afraid that Bethenny/Bravo will cut her from RHONY that she's been sucking that thing maniacally the last 3 years. And it's really obvious, awkward and hilarious when Ramona tries to get on somebody's good side.

Edited by Cat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Chris B said:

Nene makes it so hard to Stan for her. How the hell u mad at Lisa Vanderpump about a bar you never opened?! Not in West Hollywood, not in Atlanta, not in your basement! This is so insane I can’t begin to understand. Was Pump the only available lot in West Hollywood?! 

 

Hell naw. I am pretty sure there was plenty of prime real estate in WeHo for Nene to get a lot. Nene is just bs'ing as usual. Nene doesn't have a business bone in her body. She's lucky Tags has survived these past couple of years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Faulkner @Soaplovers @Chris B @NothinButAttitude @Cat

 

Nene is full of sh*t for several reasons:

 

1. LVP did not buy the lot that Pump sits on. She leased it. Like 99% of restaurant owners. She has already been involved in litigation in 2014 from some guys who sued her landlord claiming they were going to open a bar on the spot, but couldn't raise the money, and the landlord leased it to LVP, who was sued peripherally because the guys who wanted Bar Varsity wanted her lease rescinded. So Nene is factually dead in the water on that point alone.

 

2. Nene and LVP have never liked each other. Why on earth would Nene reach out LVP for business advice? Moreover, if Nene was stupid enough to take LVP's advice, without doing her own due diligence, then she obviously has no business acumen. 

 

3. Nene has had major IRS issues over unpaid taxes totalling $824,000 stemming from income earned in 2014, the very year she says this business with LVP occurred. Obviously, if Nene owed the IRS $824,000 (which, to her credit, she has settled in full) for income earned in that year she did not have the money to pay the IRS, let alone invest in a bar. 

 

4. Nene has never run a bar or club in her lifetime while LVP has had over 20 and sold her London based bars for $20 million (10.5 million pounds sterling) back in 1998 to the Trocadero Group. 

 

5. It is open season on LVP and it's all bullsh*t. Nene is such a nasty, bitter cow, and cannot stand that her attempt to move past Housewives fame failed and that she is doomed to ride out this show for as long as she can.

Edited by DaytimeFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2019 at 1:16 PM, Antoyne said:

 

I was away on vacation this past week, but this was such a nice surprise to come home to!!  NYC has always been my favorite and I love this trailer.  I cannot wait!  

 

I can't wait to catch up on NJ - I heard the last two episodes were FIRE.

 

OC's Gina was just arrested for a DUI.  I read another article that says all housewives are returning this season and they're just beginning to film this weekend.

 

https://www.eonline.com/news/1010904/real-housewives-of-orange-county-s-gina-kirschenheiter-arrested-for-alleged-dui

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, DaytimeFan said:

@Faulkner @Soaplovers @Chris B @NothinButAttitude @Cat

 

Nene is full of sh*t for several reasons:

 

1. LVP did not buy the lot that Pump sits on. She leased it. Like 99% of restaurant owners. She has already been involved in litigation in 2014 from some guys who sued her landlord claiming they were going to open a bar on the spot, but couldn't raise the money, and the landlord leased it to LVP, who was sued peripherally because the guys who wanted Bar Varsity wanted her lease rescinded. So Nene is factually dead in the water on that point alone.

 

2. Nene and LVP have never liked each other. Why on earth would Nene reach out LVP for business advice? Moreover, if Nene was stupid enough to take LVP's advice, without doing her own due diligence, then she obviously has no business acumen. 

 

3. Nene has had major IRS issues over unpaid taxes totalling $824,000 stemming from income earned in 2014, the very year she says this business with LVP occurred. Obviously, if Nene owed the IRS $824,000 (which, to her credit, she has settled in full) for income earned in that year she did not have the money to pay the IRS, let alone invest in a bar. 

 

4. Nene has never run a bar or club in her lifetime while LVP has had over 20 and sold her London based bars for $20 million (10.5 million pounds sterling) back in 1998 to the Trocadero Group. 

 

5. It is open season on LVP and it's all bullsh*t. Nene is such a nasty, bitter cow, and cannot stand that her attempt to move past Housewives fame failed and that she is doomed to ride out this show for as long as she can.

 

Thank you for putting it so clearly and succinctly. I find it very hard to believe that Nene had the idea for a bar in WeHo. Not least because she had just moved to LA (and lived there only on a part time basis!) and was desperately trying to establish herself as a jobbing, respected actress. Not to mention the gaping lack of financing for such a project. Was Greg going to tend bar? Bryson work the door? 

 

Nene has always disliked LVP, not least because Nene is tight with Kyle, and feels incredibly threatened by anyone she perceives as more successful than herself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DaytimeFan said:

@Faulkner @Soaplovers @Chris B @NothinButAttitude @Cat

 

Nene is full of sh*t for several reasons:

 

1. LVP did not buy the lot that Pump sits on. She leased it. Like 99% of restaurant owners. She has already been involved in litigation in 2014 from some guys who sued her landlord claiming they were going to open a bar on the spot, but couldn't raise the money, and the landlord leased it to LVP, who was sued peripherally because the guys who wanted Bar Varsity wanted her lease rescinded. So Nene is factually dead in the water on that point alone.

 

2. Nene and LVP have never liked each other. Why on earth would Nene reach out LVP for business advice? Moreover, if Nene was stupid enough to take LVP's advice, without doing her own due diligence, then she obviously has no business acumen. 

 

3. Nene has had major IRS issues over unpaid taxes totalling $824,000 stemming from income earned in 2014, the very year she says this business with LVP occurred. Obviously, if Nene owed the IRS $824,000 (which, to her credit, she has settled in full) for income earned in that year she did not have the money to pay the IRS, let alone invest in a bar. 

 

4. Nene has never run a bar or club in her lifetime while LVP has had over 20 and sold her London based bars for $20 million (10.5 million pounds sterling) back in 1998 to the Trocadero Group. 

 

5. It is open season on LVP and it's all bullsh*t. Nene is such a nasty, bitter cow, and cannot stand that her attempt to move past Housewives fame failed and that she is doomed to ride out this show for as long as she can.

 

giphy.gif

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DaytimeFan said:

@Faulkner @Soaplovers @Chris B @NothinButAttitude @Cat

 

Nene is full of sh*t for several reasons:

 

1. LVP did not buy the lot that Pump sits on. She leased it. Like 99% of restaurant owners. She has already been involved in litigation in 2014 from some guys who sued her landlord claiming they were going to open a bar on the spot, but couldn't raise the money, and the landlord leased it to LVP, who was sued peripherally because the guys who wanted Bar Varsity wanted her lease rescinded. So Nene is factually dead in the water on that point alone.

 

2. Nene and LVP have never liked each other. Why on earth would Nene reach out LVP for business advice? Moreover, if Nene was stupid enough to take LVP's advice, without doing her own due diligence, then she obviously has no business acumen. 

 

3. Nene has had major IRS issues over unpaid taxes totalling $824,000 stemming from income earned in 2014, the very year she says this business with LVP occurred. Obviously, if Nene owed the IRS $824,000 (which, to her credit, she has settled in full) for income earned in that year she did not have the money to pay the IRS, let alone invest in a bar. 

 

4. Nene has never run a bar or club in her lifetime while LVP has had over 20 and sold her London based bars for $20 million (10.5 million pounds sterling) back in 1998 to the Trocadero Group. 

 

5. It is open season on LVP and it's all bullsh*t. Nene is such a nasty, bitter cow, and cannot stand that her attempt to move past Housewives fame failed and that she is doomed to ride out this show for as long as she can.

 

Receipts are starting to emerge too...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, NothinButAttitude said:

 

Receipts are starting to emerge too...

 

 

You bet they are. This is a very lame attempt by Nene. So easily disprovable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 1:47 PM, Cat said:

LOL I don't usually care for cast pics one way or another, but this one was perfectly styled. And putting Luann -- in a cherry-red va-va-voom dress (by JOVANI?) -- right in the centre must be Bravo's way of acknowledging what the Countess has brought to the show in terms of free publicity. I'm surprised Bethenny allowed it to happen. :lol:

Same but I feel that picture (and the new RHoBH one) were great pictures. 

 

Heheh...JOVANI. Gets a giggle out of every time.

23 hours ago, Faulkner said:

 

2 hours ago, DaytimeFan said:

 

You bet they are. This is a very lame attempt by Nene. So easily disprovable. 

giphy.gif

 

giphy.gif

That gif has @DaytimeFan written all over it. And NEVER gets old.

 

I just cannot believe Nene. She is really making it hard to be a fan for her this year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2019 at 4:29 PM, Faulkner said:

 

giphy.gif

 

giphy.gif

 

:wub:

On 2/3/2019 at 3:38 PM, Taoboi said:

 

Heheh...JOVANI. Gets a giggle out of every time.

 

 

I love how NYC can still crank out hilarious catch phrases and remarks just by being themselves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chris B said:

Rumor mill on Twitter is that Vicki night leave OC over contract negotiations! 

 

I bet she backs down - she ain't letting herself go.  She loves the OG title too much.

 

I did wonder about Kelly though - I don't think I saw her in the Andy baby shower picture which only had current housewives invited.  Same with Cary on Dallas.  Other than LVP, Luann and Bethenny, I *think* those were the only other current housewives not in attendance, which seemed odd to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, alwaysAMC said:

 

I bet she backs down - she ain't letting herself go.  She loves the OG title too much.

 

I did wonder about Kelly though - I don't think I saw her in the Andy baby shower picture which only had current housewives invited.  Same with Cary on Dallas.  Other than LVP, Luann and Bethenny, I *think* those were the only other current housewives not in attendance, which seemed odd to me.

She was out of town.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×