Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OC's website has been updated for season 6: http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county

Of course it's the original, but I fell out of love during Gretchen's first season. Things got a little dull and you have Tamra acting her ass off to stay relevant. It just wasn't the same. It was such an enjoyable series in those early seasons. I liked the diversity of the wives as well.

Overall the promo for the new season doesn't look very exciting. The biggest thing looks like the fight between Jeana and Tamra, with Tamra physically attacking Jeana (something I read about months ago). Interesting that the most interesting thing doesn't even include a current housewife lol. Disappointed to see the rumors of Lauri's return were false. The two new girls don't look too exciting.

• Members

"I will throw you in the pool and pop both your eye balls out all at the same time. Pop, pop!" "Bye Wig!"

"What happened to Kandi. Did you'll kill Kandi?" LOL

Sheree on Cynthia "You ungrateful bitch! Get over it! Get from under NeNe's ass and woman up."

I HATED Kim's attitude this season. Her head really blew up and it was over all stank. She acted like too much of a diva adn what makes it all worse is that she cant sing! She has no talent in that department.

Oh and she totally has f--ked her friend. Its clearly obvious

rh1.png

rh2.png

LMAO at these two reactions

• Members

I think the promo looks good! Better than NYC looks (not much happening other than Sonja/Alex)... I'm still excited about both though!

I saw Lynn in that preview - I wonder why they didn't just bring her back as a 7th housewife?

I haven't seen Season 5 yet, but I had NO idea Simon/Tamra got a divorce!!! If it wasn't in Season 5 - then does anyone know what happened? I thought Simon was hot. Tamra is a bitch though.

That Peggy looks like a blonde version of NJ's Danielle - the face/lips especially!

Fernanda wasn't in the promo at all - interesting.

Jeana must have said something to piss off Tamra - unless Tamra just wants attention. These parties have always been the fun, nice reunion for the OC girls.

• Members

Jeana was supportive of Simon which upset Tamra. It was a pretty big brawl and everyone was tweeting sides lol. I wonder how the reunion will handle that since Jeana is the one attacked and she's technically not a housewife. BTW, yes Simon and Tamra's breakup did play out on screen.

• Members

Martha Byrne has been hinting at something Housewives related on her Twitter. She keeps saying she knows who the new Real Housewife of Jersey is. Says that they live close to her neighbourhood. I wonder if SHE could possibly be the new housewife or is she just friends with the woman who's joining the cast? Very weird and not what I expected. I was just looking for news on Gotham lol.

• Members

Well real like Martha could be different than Lily. Also the show is bound to be different next season. They only have three returning housewives so with two (maybe three) newbies it could shift the tone of the series. I do agree I'd prefer her on NYC, but if she lives down the street from the Jersey housewives how much sense would that make? lol