Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Seems like the latest rumor for cast is...

KENYA

PORSHA

DREW

SHAMEA

MING LI

AKALIA

ONE OTHER NEW GIRL

Sheree as a FOH.

But yeah I can see Kenya being there for Porsha and thus getting their friendship 'power duo' status back. And I could see Sheree being the mess.

Speaking of mess...from Apollo's wife who is friends with her...

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I thought the purpose of a reboot was to reinvent and restore interest.  This all sounds like more of the same to me. Kenya is played out imo.  I don't Want none of old girls feuding with each other. I want all new feuds, that's why I want Drew and Sanya around. 

It would be more shocking for a new girl to challenge Porsha about how she got with Simon, with Kenya and Sheree making opinions later on. 

Sanya being the one to turn her nose at Porsha would  e more interesting than Kenya throwing her shade eventhough she would have good reason to.

Edited by DemetriKane

• Members

Bravo never said anything about a reboot. Blogs and the rumor mill used that term but Bravo has never released an official statement about the upcoming season

LOL...you putting alot on Sanya. Girl was a FLOP! She tried to feud with Kenya. FLOP. Tried to feud with Drew. FLOP. Tried to feud with Kandi. FLOP. Overall she was irrelevant and failed to leave a mark on the show. Porsha would eat her alive.

As for the rumored cast....I like it. Ive been saying Kenya and Porsha need to be the two anchors and im ready for that. I'll be so glad i Drew stays bc she was the most compelling one from last season and the only one that really gave us a meaty story, especially in that latter half. Shamea should have been had a peach but the holdout was always her husband so I wonder what changed there. She has a story to tell as we don realy know muich about her family. She has two kids, one of whom was dealing with some health issues. Akilah needs to actually speak up and give us something. She has potential but wasnt really interacting much outside of Kenya.

They are throwing a bone at Sheree as a friend but honestly i think they should drop her. She seems like an odd it for this revamped series. She's not good at reading the room and adapting and I see her doing her same old bone carrier tricks.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Okay that's true, Bravo never said a reboot.  I need one though lol.

I'm not mad at Drew coming back.

I guess it's perspective because I don't view last season in the same way. Drew was more irrelevant until the last 5 episodes.  Sanya wasn't a flop, she brought a lot to the season and as you mentioned had many feuds. 

People only give Sanya a tough time because she wasn't blindly running behind Kandi and Kenya, and actually was trying to see Marlo pov on things. 

I would hate to lose Sanya on this show. She's exactly what this show needed. She was fun and corny, had regular carefree fashions, she had a interesting family dynamic,  been married for 2 decades,  and is super accomplished from talent and hard work.

Sanya vs. Porsha would have been dope. I think some same Sanya flop because she's not good at shade but you don't need one liners when you're the voice of reason. 

I think it's smart for them to have an OG from day one still around.  Sheree had the best reunion anyway.

Sanya to me has an ironic place in the cast and is also the right type of role model I want on the show for younger female viewers. 

I admire how she loves her family.  Witnessing her miscarriage was touching.  She's pretty girl but in a normal way, not fake butt etc. She was Cynthia's true heir as the mediator for whatever reason was misread. 

Edited by DemetriKane

• Members

Don't get me wrong, I don't want another round either. I'm honestly tired of the toxicity and would love for once to see Kenya develop a friendship.

I also feel that Carlos King should produce RHOA. He loved the city and the show. He knows all these women inside and out. The current production team is creatively bankrupt.

Falyn is all over my socials these days. I wonder if that means she wants to join RHOA.

• Members

Talk about a plot twist. I believe most of us did want Falynn around when the Porsha/Simon news broke, but would she pop in...could she? Would someone *cough*Sheree*cough* be messy enough to do that? The plot thickens.

Well, Kenya and Kandi were not always besties so I admit I liked seeing them develop a friendship. I think it's safe to say Kenya is capable of building a friendship. As I recall, the only reason her and Porsha fell out last two times was 1) Porsha throwing her under the bus to immediately go back to being Nene's little Sis while throwing not nice shade in Confessional with no heads up to Kenya and 2) Production's manipulative editing and Lauren helping to grow a misunderstanding between them that went left quickly. And they just never recovered. 

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Porsha was also jealous of Kenya and Shamea's growing friendship. The two women were pregnant at the same time and bonded. I rememebr Shamea had to be rushed to the hospital with an issue pertaining to her pregnancy and she reached out to Kenya, not Shamea. When Kenya revealed that, Porsha was pissed and in her feelings that they were close than she thought they were. She started saying alot of slick things about Kenya and putting Shamea in a position to pick a side

That was years ago and I like that Shamea and Kenya have been able to get over that roadblock to the point that Shamea returned to film with her last season. If she is in fact a peach holder, it will feel natural as she's developed her own relationship with Kenya outside of the show

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

RHOM

As much as I will take RHOM where I can get it...they are dropping Reunion Part 1 on their usual night and Part 2 the following night and NOT ADVERTISING IT???

The disrespect!!!

That's good to hear. But since Shamea was always Porsha's Ride-or-Die, I will still be worked about any tension. Though it would at least be organic. 

• Members

Another week and Porsha is taking MORE Ls. She is implicated in a lawsuite against Simon for scamming private jets

Yeah she definitely back bc she needs the money. Im sure this wont be the only thing she'll be sued over. Meanwhile Andy Cohen is like

LOL...What a fall from grace. She'd have been better off had he just cheated on her and called it a day.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

This is heart-breaking. Live ratings have been doing Dallas-level numbers, so I'm hoping that most Miami viewers are streaming on Peacock and Bravo is counting those +5 day numbers. But shuffling Part 2 of the reunion to the next night (which, correct me if I'm wrong, is a Friday??) says to me that Bravo wants to burn these episodes off fast. 

And I hate that for my girls and what has become my favorite franchise. As you know, I am a viewer since S1, and I hoped that their S4 renaissance would lay the foundation for many future seasons. I'm still hoping it will -- if they move it back to Peacock and actually promote it.

Otherwise, it is done on Bravo, and it really does not deserve that at all. I mean, who didn't shed a tear when Russell shaved Guerdy's head in preparation for chemo? Who didn't burn with anger at Larsa for being such a mean gaslighting b!tch to Guerdy? Who didn't love everybody dancing awkwardly to Adriana's latest dance sensation? LOL.

An incredibly rapid fall from grace. Almost as rapid as their engagement/divorce from Falyn timeline.

I honestly don't see how the RHOA will be able to hold their tongue or not ask Porsha questions about this. This ain't RHOBH.

I wonder how Bravo feels about Netflix's Buying Beverly Hills trailers featuring the Umansky breakup and their entire family (see DRW's post just above yours)? I mean, RHOBH would have loved to have had that inner-family-circle content this season.

• Members

They're moving Miami over to Thursday night after Summer House (which does decently well for a Thursday).  They're doing this because they're airing Erika's Bet It All on Blonde special after the BH reunion on the same night.  They want to the fans to continue watching Erika after the reunion so the ratings are good.  Otherwise my guess is that Miami would have stayed on Wed, although watching two housewives reunion episodes in the same night can be a lot for some.  I don't mind having a night apart, something to look forward to.

Speaking of - we're about to go into a quiet housewives era.  When BH and Miami finish their reunions, the Potomac reunion will be airing.  Married to Medicine's reunion starts next week.  New Jersey is the only one close to having a new season start, although without a trailer, it won't be coming before April at earliest.  What does that leave?  OC is only 6 weeks into filming.  SLC just started filming.  Atlanta hasn't started.  BH, Miami and Potomac won't be on for another 9-10 months if they even start filming immediately, which I don't think will happen for BH or Pomotac - they need a cast shuffle which takes time.  Am I missing a city?  Dubai - I feel like we haven't heard anything about that show and it's been almost 2 years since Season 1 wrapped.  We're going to be housewives-less for a long time it seems

They didn't time this last round correctly having 4 air at the same time and the others on hiatus with casting.