Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

From simple to 'boring' to S7 member of Team Pretty to 50 Cent, truly an end of an era. I will miss her, but I felt it was time for her to go once she got her second happy ending. Like Tinsley on her last season (at first), her story was complete. 

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm all for Dorit staying on the show if she's had a falling out with Kyle. It really doesn't matter if they're at each other's throats or Kyle tries to freeze out Dorit or crucify her, it's the type of conflict we're going to need if we don't get to see Erika truly implode onscreen.

Steve and Vicki broke up? You mean once it was clear Steve would not be governor of California their relationship no longer needed to continue? You'd almost think he stayed with her for the publicity of his campaign? No...couldn't be...

• Members

I feel like my age is showing on this issue.  As a gay man, I think there is power in coming out, and this feels like a justification.  I'm willing to accept that Brooks hasn't consolidated his sexual identity, regardless of how he presents.  But, to suggest that equality is about not "needing" to come out to your family says, to me, that Brooks' Mother feels that his sexuality is not a significant part of his identity, and that as a public figure, he shouldn't use the opportunity to support the cause of equality when he can demonstrate his pride about being gay.  It seems tone-deaf to suggest that kids who are strong enough to come out at the risk of losing their parent's support are not as progressive as this guy who uses his family's exposure and money to promote a business rather than the cause of equality.

May be an image of 3 people and text that says 'Andy asking Brooks about coming out and Meredith answers amazingly... WWHL you hadn really had the conversation in big way with your family from my standpoint don't think that's correct. nobody needs to come out equality not having to come out brooks shouldn't have to say anything to anyone including his parents Share Award'

Edited by j swift

• Members

In the second preview clip we meet new friend Angie Harrington who was in running for a snowflake both seasons. Interesting that she has a transgender child. I have to applaud them for coming up with such a diverse and modern cast in a city where you’d least expect it. 

• Members

Potomac: Oh yes, the GEB's were trying to poke the bear with the shady game. Sadly, Wendy doesn't seem to know how to play the Housewives game and she is just sulking and sucking all the energy out of the room driveway. Watching this past Sunday's episode gets me feeling we're due for a shakeup on Potomac because a lot of them genuinely do not like one another. Perhaps I'm wrong and things will work itself out as the season nears the end and we have the reunion. 

I need Ashley to come out of baby mode and get back in the game because I enjoy her presence in the group. She stays unbothered by Candaice who always makes the extra effort to diss her. Yawn. 

The Grande Dame in her vassination trip was indeed a trip! LOL 

Mia. Hmm. Jury is back. One and done in my book, unless something significant changes in this final stretch of episodes (reunion is about to tape already!). 

• Members

I agree. This might be their NY S4/S5 moment. But this might be an even more substantial task than remaking NYC. It’s a tricky puzzle to put together, and I don’t envy the producers who’d have to do it.

I have never been the biggest Wendy fan, but I actually liked how she stood her ground, especially against Robyn, who was behaving so stupidly. This is the obnoxious Robyn I don’t particularly love. The one who stuck her finger in Ashley’s face and escalated a physical encounter with Monique. She’s not slick, and she’s not the voice of reason.