Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I thought it was pretty damming that she’s listed on the Girardi Financial company, which was used to launder money. They didn’t cover enough on her, like her signing for the loans to cover the stolen money. 

I still think the divorce is part of the plot and that they’re hiding money. 

• Members

That was hard to watch and left a foul taste in my mouth. 

Tom and Erika have earned a special place in hell for this mess. 

And the fact that he stayed on the phone gaslighting these people and declaring that he is a good guy is gross as f-ck.

Lastly, if Bravo cares to much about their image, now is time to part ways from Erotika. Furthermore, I am NOT here for them trying to paint her as some victim going forward. I'm going to lose my sh*t if they do it. 

The fact that she was listed as a "Secretary" for the corporation shows that she knew what the h-ll was going on. 

I hope they get her too. Erika is knee deep in this mess too. I don't believe for one second that she is clueless in anything. 

• Members

She's on multiple companies and documents. I'm on Dana Wilkey's patreon and I don't know how she gets these lawyers to talk to her, but she has juicy info and documents to go with it. I'm not surprised ABC used her for the special. She has consistently been months ahead on this story. I think it's going to be really bad for Erika. There is a reason she's gone silent now. She was supposed to have her own WWHL episode for premiere night and canceled, which is why they ended up having the rest of the cast on. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't do the reunion at this point. 

I don't see the fan response to her being good, especially after this documentary. We will see! This story starts up this week.

• Members

Dana Wilkey is someone the audience was too quick to dislike. She appeared on BH's best season (S2) and, frankly, her Twenny Five Thouzind moment is iconic. Back when the show was about the rich & the wannabes, Dana/Pam was a perfect wannabe, desperately kissing Kyle & Kim's ass. She left me with a favorable impression at reunion when she explained her background and copped to the ass-kissing. She also had this epic moment in S3 where she told Taylor (drunkenly but sagely) "These women can never love you, because they are too busy loving themselves." Truth!

GIF dana wilkey reality show bebe - animated GIF on GIFER

Dana Wilkey Dana Pam GIF - DanaWilkey DanaPam DanaRhobh - Discover & Share  GIFs Dana Willkey Dana Pam GIF - DanaWillkey DanaPam DanaRhobh - Discover &  Share GIFs

Bravo missed a trick not giving her a chance in S3 and beyond. Her rich banker fiancé dumped her, she moved to London briefly to become a child-rearing expert featured on Daily Mail Online (!!), moved back to the US, got charged on Federal fraud counts and cut a deal with prosecutors. I mean, she really went through a gamut of life experience that would make any RH proud. She has succeeded in reinventing herself again and again. I don't follow her closely, but I'm sure she's kept tabs on the BH cast and knows what she's talking about.

------

As for Erika, I initially predicted that Erika would carry this season. For that reason, I was willing to watch and wait. It's also rare for someone on BH to actively want to be the villain, but Erika enjoys acting like she's too cool for school.

However, I'm starting to wonder if these next few episodes are going to be a whole lot of 'I knew nothing and I was betrayed too.' The Coven will back her because they idolize and are a little afraid of her. I've given Erika a pass before because I felt she would bring something interesting to the show. However, her influence on the direction of RHOBH has not been great. No more Dana/Pam wannabes (unless we count Dorit) -- instead we got pretend wealth, glam squads and dull surface.

I'm wondering if the authorities will pull a Teresa and want to make an example of her by sending her to jail for a year.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I do think with this whole Erika mess, that it is time for BH and Bravo to cut ties with her.   Should she not serve jail time maybe make her a FOH and have her appear time to time. But so far this season, I have been VERY impressed with Garcelle, Kathy H. Crystal and for the most part Sutton.  Rinna has overstayed her welcome in my opinion and so has Kyle Richards.  Dorit, I can take her or leave her.