Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Is there a housewife as loved as Garcelle? Bravo really struck gold with her. Everybody seems to love her!

ETA:

Heather’s podcast has some tea! She said she was initially just doing a cameo, but the filming went well and she realized the season was going to be different so she signed on as an official friend. Other than that, the biggest thing she mentioned is that Luann pretty much dumped her when she left the show, so there is some friction between them now. She also said when she was on before that the 4th wall was completely off limits, but that’s gone now. She mentioned that the old HWs will try to shut certain conversations down, but the new housewives won’t allow that so I’m assuming we will get some of that. 

The New York girls are doing a great job of providing us with true teases. She feel like there is so much we don’t know, but the little nuggets I do know I like!

Edited by Chris B

• Members

I LOVE ALL OF THIS.

It really makes me excited to see what they do with NY.

Please register in order to view this content

Hehe.

Including Rihanna.  

If she is not following Jen already, but following and acknowledging she is a BIG fan of Heather, I can see Jen being green, green, green.

• Members

OMG!!! This day has been full of crazy. Where do I even begin???

I was like 

Please register in order to view this content

POTOMAC

So Mr. Chocolate has now threatened to sue Monique in the next few days for slander if she does not take back what she said about him at the reunion, mad his number (even though we did not hear it) was thrown out there. Monique's very good (and very shady in his replies) lawyer has already said they HAVE THE RECIEPTS and has no problem bringing up EVERYTHING. 

MEANWHILE, Chris countersued him and said he has three days to delete all his allegiations about Chris having CTE and the rest of the mess in his videos.

AND TO ADD ON...The Mistress to Mr. Chocolate apparently has surfaced and did an interview somewhere. The one
who was the one Monique was talking about.

I...

DEAD.

BH

Tricia's lawyer is coming for Erika. She has been accused of criminal conduct and harrassment (I believe on the last part). Her doing that post with Tricia's number resulted in Tricia getting harrassed by fans of her. So she is wanting that book thrown at Erika.

And I believe they were in court today.

RHOA

No, Kenya, no. Just a bad look for her...and I love Kenya.

What do I mean...?

THIS.

This is all...MESS!!!

• Members

Most of these OC looks are a hot mess! Gina is the best -- In fact, I thought that was actually Braunwyn at first glance. Kelly, I hate to say, looks good too.

Elizabeth is cosplaying Barbra Streisand in Bob Mackie winning an Oscar for Funny Girl.

Shannon is cosplaying Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?

Edited by Cat

• Members

My god are those looks horrible! Kelly and Gina look the best. I’m stunned at those looks. Wow! Gizelle and Mary Cosby mustve dressed them. 

On the subject of RHOA, I’m disappointed that Porsha and Kenya are fighting over her protesting. Kenya makes it so hard to like her and it looks like between the stuff with Drew and now Porsha, she’s making herself the villain.