Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Yolanda has done an amazing job rehabbing her image this season. I don't think the gang up on one cast member approach has ever worked on any of the shows outside of everyone hating Aviva on NYC.

Kyle continues to grate for me. It's great that Mauricio is making more money now, but she comes off so desperate.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think that their opinions will shift after next week. I think once Demetria joins is when the show and drama really start to pick up. I, however, have been enjoying this season. This past episode and episode one were the only dud episodes this season. But they all missed one thing ... Kenya! :P

People can say what they want but when Kenya is not on, this show is dull as dishwater. Phaedra and her woes and Kandi too are not able to carry this show alone.

• Members

I wouldnt say Jill or Kelly were ganged up on. Jill was only on the outs with Bethenny and Alex. She had the support of LuAnn and Kelly. Ramona was neutral and was chill with both sides

it worked on NJ with Prostitution Whore! I would also throw Alexis on OC in there

EXACTLY! Kenya is a talking about and she was barely on this past episode, which is the one that people are deeming boring

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Ramona was not neutral at that damn reunion. :P She was calling Jill and Kelly to the carpet. Season 3 RHONY reunion ranks up there with s4 RHOA reunion. It was funny from start to finish.

And I didn't like NJ ganging up on Danielle. But she got the last laugh as she brought up Teresa's waning relationship with Melissa, which led to Bravo exploiting it.

Yaasss! My fellow Kenya stan! The episode was boring last week. With the exception of Mama Sharon letting Kandi know she is going to dig into Joyce's ass when she sees her again.

• Members

thats reunion though. Lots of loyalties randomly shift, especially after they see the sh-t talking behind their backs. Throughout the season though, Ramona was cool and at odds with both sides. She didnt hold a grudge "gang up" on Jill. She tried to be her friend (best she could)

NJ ganging up on Danielle was what made the series so juicy the first two seasons! Danielle as an insider looking in was a good story

• Members

Am I missing something? Did Yolanda's daughter actually get in a crash? Was she even driving? Like I'm not getting the waterworks...if it's a plea for sympathy from the audience I'm sure it will win over some folks but to me it's ringing absolutely fake. Even with her backstory regarding her father....

From what I heard she was tipsy in the passenger seat of a car that got pulled over...hardly a tragedy. Stupid? Yes.

Ashley/Eileen has a love triangle on Y&R....don't tempt me with that mess.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

RHOBH was boring again this week. I loved seeing Lisa and Lips getting closer along with Lisa getting her star. Other than that, I didn't care for the rest. I didn't care about Brandi and claymation faced, industry granny whore Vivica A. Fox have a convo. It was stupid. I didn't care about Kim's daughter getting married. It was clear that she was using it for story seeing as her daughter has never been featured on the show unlike Pandora.

• Members

I don't even find Mauricio attractive anymore. After season 3 and how he acted towards Brandi [despite my current hatred for that crass sow] at the dinner, I was turned off. I didn't like how he too had a hand in ambushing Lisa and Ken in Puerto Rico last year after Lisa and Ken told him they didn't have anything to do with the tabloid story that Brandi was trying to shove down everyone's throat.

And I agree. I am here for Eileen, Lisa, and Lips. The rest of them hoes can take a flying leap.

• Members

I love how many [!@#$%^&*] Lisa clearly doesn't give about Yolanda in this clip with regards to not inviting her to Palm Springs. You claimed Ken attacked you when all he did was touch your lemon scented elbow. She will never forgive you for going after her husband just as you would never forgive her if she went after your love.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/episode-506/videos?clip=2835173

I am so happy that Eileen is introduced to the rest of the group next week! I was worried that wouldn't happen for a few more episodes.

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

That's what I am talking about. While Lisa let bygones be bygones did Yolanda expect for her to be invited when not too long ago, YoLyme was part of the firing squad against her? Girl, get a grip. She should be happy that she is on better terms than Brandi. Lisa could be ignoring her altogether.

I wish Lisa would've fired back by saying "Why didn't you invite me to Turkey?" We'd see her stumble to find an answer.