Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
She never told Melissa that Nicole wrecked a family. She said one of Nicole's family members told her and when she told Melissa she said "heard through the grapevine" not that it was a fact.

She basically said that if Melissa had such an issue with what she ssaid why didnt she say anything when they were in the car. The twins planned to ambush her and looked foolish coming to her house and that if they were such good friends they should have called to meet privately about it. Also said Nicole and Teresa are nearly 50 and have children and need to grow up.... lol :lol:

She also says Bobby wasnt sh-t for telling everyone what Jim said and that he's trying to fit in.

Amber doesnt like Me-Ho so :wub:

ETA: She also called Joe Gorga out about his hypcorisy saying Jim doesnt need to be talking about his family. She was like but didn't you call your sis a scumbag and physically fight your bro in law? :lol: Queen Amber going to shut it down at the reunion!

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Ramona Singer

23 minutes ago ·

I have decided to move on with my life without Mario. I tried my best to make my marriage work. I am excited for the new chapter in my life.

2,588 Likes · 670 Comments

Mario is unbothered. Him and the mistress on Saturday.

KaseyDexter.jpg?zoom=2&resize=405%2C500

Edited by Eric83

• Members

OMFG!!!!!!!!!

That advice she gives about women needing to make sure they make a living for themselves rings so true now. I bet she didn't want to end up miserable like her mother. At least Ramona is rich, smart, and independently wealthy. She'll do fine.

And I'm sure one day she'll spill the details, especially since she's not the one at fault.

Mario. That sexy sh*thead. ;-)

• Members

Wow that's kind of sad. And how typical that they waits til after the reunion. Is that the only reason they tried to get back together? Mario's a douche. It's going to suck for him in 10 years when the only thing he'll have going for him is a closer parking spot and senior discounts.

• Members

I feel bad for Ramona because she looked like an idiot on the reunion Tuesday trying to defend her marriage. All the while, Mario was still texting/calling this other heifer. Well this will help Ramona get resigned for next season. Bravo will want to tape Ramona and all her bitterness towards Mario because you know she's going to spill.

• Members
I kind of don't think she will. Her pride was hurt and I think she will sooner want to forget about it all and move on then to drag it out. I also think she genuinely does care about Avery's well being and isn't going to throw her father under the bus bc it would mean hurting her daughter. I feel for all of them.

• Members
She's petty and shady about other people's business but we haven't seen her be like that about herself. Why didn't she spill the tea, throw Mario under the bus and played herself up as a victim at the reunion? She had a platform and could have done it but she was humiliated and she didn't want to cause her daughter any unnecessary grief. She shut down and tried to close it down. I saw a woman very guarded about her own life and she's all about sharing her ups and her success, but would rather hide and sweep away her failures. And lets be honest, after all these years of putting up this front of her perfect marriage and life, her marriage failed. I see her coming into next season, wanting to put Mario behind her and playing herself up as this independent single woman who isn't trying to let her divorce define her future or hold her down with bitterness. Even if its killing her on the inside, I think she has way too much pride to actually share that with us. Its too personal and it just invites people to call her out on being a hypocrite and throw her past words/actions in her face Edited by Cheap21