Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
OC and ATL know when to get rid of wives that don't work. BH unfortunately has stll kept Kim around. I also think BH has lost its identity. Before it was the franchise based around glamour. Rich and lavish style which put the others to shame. Brandi was amazing as a friend but I do feel things went downhill when she got the diamond and they lowered their standards for her. She's so trashy and not what the series was originally about

• Members

I agree with that to a point. OC took too long to get rid of Gretchen/Slade and the show is all the more better with them gone and Shannon/David in their place... wonder if Tamra will be cut? ATL should cut Porsha but I doubt they will.

On paper, Joyce and Carleton were great choices. Joyce being married to a producer, being an actress and her beauty queen connections. While Carleton was married to a well known investment guy while she was a designer. However, I do think having Brandi on the show and demanding all the attention hijacked any potential for the show to evolve. The fact that Andy Cohen and co. awards bullying/racist behavior like Brandi's makes me sad. TBH, I think when Taylor's husband Russell killed himself before season 2 premiered is what started the unraveling of the show.

• Members

I'm not too sure how well Beverly Hills will be if they just go back to the original cast. I'm sure it's going to feel like the same ole same ole. This is why I feel Joyce and Carlton should've stayed. I think they did well enough their first year and now that they know what to bring they could've been useful this year. I feel like now Lisa is going to be forced into friendships that are fake and in th eend will get a pile up again. Adrienne, Taylor, brandi, etc are all more loyal to Kyle.

• Members
This should be Tamra's last season. When you resort to the "I want a baby at age 50" storyline it's time to go. Especially considering she's in the middle of a heated custody battle. She needs to focus on the children she already has.

ETA: And before Kenya is brought up :P she has never had children so I believe she genuinely wants to conceive a child and she has begun IVF treatment. LuAnn and Tamra are clearly doing it because they have nothing of note to offer.

Edited by Eric83

• Members
if there's one recurring story I hate, its that one. Along with "I want to be a pop star". These seem to pop often on the various shows

EBdL7SM.jpg

I didn't even notice him in the episode originally but look at LAHH-ATL's friveled up California raisin getting turned up with strippers

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I'm curious if Adrienne and Camille are back full-time or just as friends of housewives?

I do think being a 'friend of' is a great place to be. Brandi, Luann, and Camille used that position quite well... in fact, Camille was featured more in season 3 as a friend then Kim and Adrienne combined.

One of the things lacking about season 4 of BH was a lack of friends, or supporting players. Season 3 had Camille, Marissa, and Faye serving up excellent support while season 4 just had Taylor appear maybe once or twice.

• Members

Ugh I'm not excited at the potential of seeing more Chef Bernie. That man is a creep and needs to go back under the bridge he crawled out from. I'm interested to see cougar Adrienne though and hope she's pulled that stick out of her non existent ass. And agreed that last season of BH sucked because they had literally no supporting cast to stir the pot. And whomever is keeping crypt keeper Kim around needs to be fired. Nobody and I mean nobody (not Lisa nor Kyle fans) wants to see this incoherent blubbering fool slur her way through another shitty, boring non-storyline.

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

I wonder if they will address the "my husband hit me, oh I guess he didn't" debacle. Or even the baby mama issue.

Probably not.

And yes, I haven't been missing Chef Bernie either. Thirsty ass twit.

• Members
I don't think so as Paul is no longer a part of her story. As a friend, she really doesn't have to share anything about her personal life and given how little she did as a housewife, I don't expect much. She'll probably pop up for events and be a supporting ear

• Members

I found Danielle's official twitter page, and back earlier in the year were photos of her in a pink puffy skirt along with the other five housewives. I guess she was downsized last minute like Fernanda was in season 6. The reasoning for her demotion was because producers thought she was boring during housewife get togethers despite the fact that she had a lot of interesting things happen in her day to day life. Makes me think that had she been cast in the earlier seasons, she would have been a housewife with no problem.

So my understanding is that Lizzie was more active in housewife gatherings even though her personal day to day life leaves a lot to be desired. Makes me miss the early seasons where interesting day to day stuff was preferred over made up stuff. I guess that is why Tamra is doing the made up baby story since she knows as long as she brings it during housewife gatherings, she'll be in like flint.

Shannon seems to be the only one with interesting day to day stuff while bringing it during housewife events ( I'm wondering if they will show her melt down with her exclaiming the cameras will show the truth.. I'm guessing that might happen in episode 13 where Lizzie hosts a dinner party and Heather/Shannon come face to face).

• Members

I'm not sure I believe Danielle's personal life is that interesting. She just seems too boring. Even as a friend I feel they would've aired SOME of her personal life if it was truly entertaining and would bring something to the episode. There isn't a rule that as a Friend they absolutely won't feature your family and personal life.